Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make an existing built-in session longer?

1. Default Re: Make an existing built-in session longer?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Anything else you want changed? 30 min?
    Maybe if the starting breathing rate were a bit slower? Like somewhere halfway between where it currently starts and where it ends up? And fade out at the end so it's not to abrubt. But really I'd just be happy with the way the original is but with an extra 15-20 minutes for a total length of 25-30 minutes.
    Thank you so much! _/\_

Default Re: Make an existing built-in session longer?

Here you go. Changed to starting breath rate from .4 to .3, and added a 12 sec fade out. It was late so I didn't check it out. Let me know if anything's wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l361mszspy...20min.mp3?dl=0

3. Default Re: Make an existing built-in session longer?

Here you go. Changed to starting breath rate from .4 to .3, and added a 12 sec fade out. It was late so I didn't check it out. Let me know if anything's wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l361mszspy...20min.mp3?dl=0
    You're the best! I've copied it over to my Kasina and will try it out soon.
    Update: it’s great! The starting breath rate is perfect.
    The only odd thing is that the start of the track is different from the built-in 10 minute version. On the original, there’s sort of a whooshing sound (white noise, I guess?) that slowly fades out as the higher frequency beat fades in. On your longer version that doesn’t happen and the higher frequency beats start right way at full volume. Not a big deal but a little jarring.
    Thanks again!
    Ryan

Ps. Is there currently any way to get a working version of Mind Worstation these days? I guess it’s defunct, but I was still able to download the trial version. It would be fun to play around with it!
    Last edited by SpaceCoyote; 10-02-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Default Re: Make an existing built-in session longer?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoyote View Post
    You're the best! I've copied it over to my Kasina and will try it out soon.
    Update: its great! The starting breath rate is perfect.
    The only odd thing is that the start of the track is different from the built-in 10 minute version. On the original, theres sort of a whooshing sound (white noise, I guess?) that slowly fades out as the higher frequency beat fades in. On your longer version that doesnt happen and the higher frequency beats start right way at full volume. Not a big deal but a little jarring.
    Thanks again!
    Ryan

Ps. Is there currently any way to get a working version of Mind Worstation these days? I guess its defunct, but I was still able to download the trial version. It would be fun to play around with it!
    Is the original on the Kasina? What folder? Ill have a listen. I just exported the MWS session as is, albeit the fade and breath rate

5. Default Re: Make an existing built-in session longer?

Is the original on the Kasina? What folder? I’ll have a listen. I just exported the MWS session as is, albeit the fade and breath rate
    The 10 minute Biomarkers is on the Kasina under Spectrastrobe\Rejuvenate. Perhaps the MWS file was from an earlier version? It’s only the first 30 seconds or so that are different.

Thread Information