Thread: Recorded hypnosis track (sound) with kasina track (glasses) - would it work?

Default Recorded hypnosis track (sound) with kasina track (glasses) - would it work?

Hi all

I have some hypnosis tracks, that I want to get the most out of. And for that I was thinking of using my kasina with the glasses only, and the hypnosis track in my ears.

But would that work?

I was thinking of mixing the "Zone out" track (using glasses) from the "30 day meditation" tracks in combination with the 20 minutte hypnosis recording I have.
    Could that work?

Default Re: Recorded hypnosis track (sound) with kasina track (glasses) - would it work?

It will work indeed, and our customers have been doing just that for decades. The audio portion (isochronic tones, binaural beats) play a minor role with entrainment; the flickering light is the most important component.

Default Re: Recorded hypnosis track (sound) with kasina track (glasses) - would it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    It will work indeed, and our customers have been doing just that for decades. The audio portion (isochronic tones, binaural beats) play a minor role with entrainment; the flickering light is the most important component.
    OK, that sounds great.
    And for the best Kasina track for it - would that be "Zone Out" or are there any better ones?

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    OK, that sounds great.
    And for the best Kasina track for it - would that be "Zone Out" or are there any better ones?
    Zone Out is perfect for hypnosis, and is designed specifically for that purpose. You will hear a chime at 6 min, that tells you the entrainment is that of a suggestible alpha state. This is the optimal state to use visualizations and/or repeating suggestions or affirmations to yourself. At 15 min, you will hear another chime. This is when the entrainment is in theta, and it is best to stop as much mental activity as possible, and just listen to the direction of your recording. I don't know what the timing of your hypnosis sessions are, just keep in mind that after the second bell, it is best to just "Zone Out" and listen to your recording.

Robert is correct that the light portion stimulates a larger area of the brain (occipital) than the audio. There is even at least 1 study that found light alone to be more effective than light and sound together when it comes to entrainment.

Thread Information