Thread: Just to say Hello

Post Just to say Hello

Hi everyone,
    I have just purchased a Kasina and joined this forum. I have done a bit of meditation and binaural beat stuff in the past but the addition of light is something I have just found.
    I have tried the "Deep Rejuvenation" session for a couple of days. The first time, I could hardly keep my eyes open towards the end so assume that it really does work.
    I have had a hip problem with sciatica for a while and today it is much better. Coincidence...Maybe yes. Maybe no. It is nice to have something to believe in!!
    Stay safe and enjoy.
    Rustyman

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just to say Hello

Awesome!

Welcome to the community. Enjoy all the great sessions here that have been kindly donated. Some great stuff!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Just to say Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have just purchased a Kasina and joined this forum. I have done a bit of meditation and binaural beat stuff in the past but the addition of light is something I have just found.
    I have tried the "Deep Rejuvenation" session for a couple of days. The first time, I could hardly keep my eyes open towards the end so assume that it really does work.
    I have had a hip problem with sciatica for a while and today it is much better. Coincidence...Maybe yes. Maybe no. It is nice to have something to believe in!!
    Stay safe and enjoy.
    Rustyman
    Welcome to the Forum! These sites are not as popular now that Google and such has taken over the search for info on most things.

Delta and subdelta frequencies are known to relive pain, migraines and fibromyalgia. Deep Rejuvenation uses such frequencies. Meditate and Relaxation With Windchimes found in the Meditate folder, and meditation With Shaman Drums found in Trance also uses these frequencies. Also, there is a session posted on the Facebook Group page that specifically targets delta and sub delta, and is designed to be played continuasly on a loop for the purposes of pain relief. If you use Facebook, join the group. There are a lot of new sessions posted there. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzxnf1hx2l...EkpbUaWwSKXE1I

Thread Information