Thread: Glasses question

Default Glasses question

Hi,
    I think I've said here before that I've used various other binaural beat technology (without glasses) before I bought my Procyon. That may be why I can't seem to get used to the glasses. I pretty much know that I should have my eyes closed and relaxed but I'm not sure where I should "look" or what I should see. If I close my eyes and it is not forced I tend to be able to partly see the bulbs so I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.
    I hope that makes sense.
    J

Blog Entries

Default Re: Glasses question

Hi Jazzer

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
    Hi,
    I pretty much know that I should have my eyes closed and relaxed but I'm not sure where I should "look" or what I should see. If I close my eyes and it is not forced I tend to be able to partly see the bulbs so I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.
    I hope that makes sense.
    J
    If you can partly see the bulbs when your eyes are closed then maybe your head is tipped back too far and you may want to use more of a sitting up position or a position where your head is more elevated. Next, just let your eyes (beneath closed lids) follow the patterns. Let your eyes move and "look" where they want - you'll likely notice your eyes begin to follow patterns.

Let me know if this helps.

M.

Thanks Marisa. It seems odd but I've found that it helps if the glasses are lower on my nose. That seems to align them properly with my eyes. Also it helps if I am tired. Maybe that is just me not used to wearing glasses with lights on, lol.
    I think it may be just a case of practise though. This is still a pretty new thing to me. Thanks for your help.
    J

Hello jazzer,

i just bought a proteus and had the same problems. Effectively, I put my glasses lower also.

However, after a few sessions I tend to not give much attention to the light bulbs and more to the general "atmosphere" they give.

Thread Information