Thread: Hello Mindplace Forum

1. Default Hello Mindplace Forum

I have purchased a Kasina and have enjoyed it so far!

I am interested only in Projection, Lucid Travel, and Pinneal Activation type endeavors.
    Anyone who can point me to those type sessions would be amazing!

I am also interested in amplifying my experiences in the future, so any tips on such things would be delightful as well!

I have downloaded the software for creating sessions, but for now I am still learning. I know there are folks here who will have lots a great and valuable information to help as I go forward. I have a 37 year experience level with creating and recording music and plan to attempt creating some Strobe music. I do intend to share freely with everyone. As I research all the ins & outs, I do have a few questions I haven't seen answers to as of yet.

1. Does audio format quality have any effect on a session? For instance mp3 vs wav? 16bit vs 24bit? 44.1khz vs 96khz?
    2. Can transducers amplify the experience? By using vibration to get the sound into the body vs audio? <--this could bypass the earlier suggestion perhaps?
    3. Is the MELZ system being recreated currently? (i feel kasina is just as good as say lucia, but it's the light intensity that makes the difference?)
    4. What are the most heavy/astral sessions I can purchase? Where can I purchase them? *I want to go down the deepest rabbithole known by users!

Thank you all for having me
    Be blessed
    Searching for drug free inner DMT!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello Mindplace Forum

Welcome, Mike! I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike George View Post
    I have purchased a Kasina and have enjoyed it so far!

I am interested only in Projection, Lucid Travel, and Pinneal Activation type endeavors.
    Anyone who can point me to those type sessions would be amazing!

I am also interested in amplifying my experiences in the future, so any tips on such things would be delightful as well!
    I think you'll be able to find quite a bit using the search function. The topics you find will lead you to more topics. Always scroll down and look at the list of "similar threads" at the bottom of any thread's page.

Here's a few to get you started:
    Lucid
    Projection
    Pineal

I have downloaded the software for creating sessions, but for now I am still learning. I know there are folks here who will have lots a great and valuable information to help as I go forward. I have a 37 year experience level with creating and recording music and plan to attempt creating some Strobe music.
    Awesome! If you are good with DAW software, I highly recommend reading about SpectraStrobe and Cymatic's free VTS/AU plugins. His GitHub page has tons of great information about SpectraStrobe, the Kasina's most fully-featured format. If you don't have a preference, I would recommend using Reaper, which seems to work the best with these plugins.

I do intend to share freely with everyone.
    Love it!

As I research all the ins & outs, I do have a few questions I haven't seen answers to as of yet.

1. Does audio format quality have any effect on a session? For instance mp3 vs wav? 16bit vs 24bit? 44.1khz vs 96khz?
    Not at all. Make no difference at all, except if you're using such a low bitrate that you are hearing artifacts. Then the encoding won't work anyway.
    256 - 320kbs mp3, wav uncompressed, 16-bit, 44.1khz or 48khz are the specs for the music player in the Kasina.

2. Can transducers amplify the experience? By using vibration to get the sound into the body vs audio? <--this could bypass the earlier suggestion perhaps?
    Vibration

3. Is the MELZ system being recreated currently? (i feel kasina is just as good as say lucia, but it's the light intensity that makes the difference?)
    MELS is no longer being made. However, it's certainly something that could be built!
    Electronic driver for high-powered LEDs

4. What are the most heavy/astral sessions I can purchase? Where can I purchase them? *I want to go down the deepest rabbithole known by users!
    Kasina Sessions

Thank you all for having me
    Be blessed
    Enjoy!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hello Mike, welcome to the forum!

Vibration and tactile stimulation can indeed produce entrainment and effect brainwave patterns. Using bone conduction headphones with super low pitch isochronic tones work well. Binaural beats will not work.

Check out All On Board in the 30 Day Meditation Sessions thread. All On Board is for total mind integration. Vision Quest may interest you as well. I will be releasing Awakened Mind today, which is inspired by Anna Wise's program.

I produce custom sessions as well. I have done Pinneal Activation programs in the past. If you are interested in a custom session or program, PM me.

4. Default Re: Hello Mindplace Forum

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Hello Mike, welcome to the forum!

Vibration and tactile stimulation can indeed produce entrainment and effect brainwave patterns. Using bone conduction headphones with super low pitch isochronic tones work well. Binaural beats will not work.

Check out All On Board in the 30 Day Meditation Sessions thread. All On Board is for total mind integration. Vision Quest may interest you as well. I will be releasing Awakened Mind today, which is inspired by Anna Wise's program.

I produce custom sessions as well. I have done Pinneal Activation programs in the past. If you are interested in a custom session or program, PM me.
    Hey Joe!
    Thanks so much, for answers and information. I am still in my research stage of the whole process, and so far enjoy Kasina and use it at least 4 days per week. Do you charge for custom programs? Do they have music? and if so what do you charge?

5. Default Re: Hello Mindplace Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Welcome, Mike! I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

I think you'll be able to find quite a bit using the search function. The topics you find will lead you to more topics. Always scroll down and look at the list of "similar threads" at the bottom of any thread's page.

Here's a few to get you started:
    Lucid
    Projection
    Pineal

Awesome! If you are good with DAW software, I highly recommend reading about SpectraStrobe and Cymatic's free VTS/AU plugins. His GitHub page has tons of great information about SpectraStrobe, the Kasina's most fully-featured format. If you don't have a preference, I would recommend using Reaper, which seems to work the best with these plugins.

Love it!

Not at all. Make no difference at all, except if you're using such a low bitrate that you are hearing artifacts. Then the encoding won't work anyway.
    256 - 320kbs mp3, wav uncompressed, 16-bit, 44.1khz or 48khz are the specs for the music player in the Kasina.

Vibration

MELS is no longer being made. However, it's certainly something that could be built!
    Electronic driver for high-powered LEDs

Kasina Sessions

Enjoy!
    Thank you Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike George View Post
    Hey Joe!
    Thanks so much, for answers and information. I am still in my research stage of the whole process, and so far enjoy Kasina and use it at least 4 days per week. Do you charge for custom programs? Do they have music? and if so what do you charge?
    PM sent!

Thread Information