Thread: Please Explain Gamma sessions to newbee

1. Default Please Explain Gamma sessions to newbee

Hello fellow mind travelers.
    I am a total newbie. although I did own an Innerquest JR. for 30 years. If anyone knows what that is.
    Could someone please explain the Gamma sessions to me. What are they for? How are they different (usage-wise) to the other "named" sessions.
    How does one choose a freq, etc and for what purposes?
    I am interested in how to get my new Limina to help me achieve LUCID DREAMING...I am doing all the other things one is supposed to do to attempt that, including various supplements, with no luck since my first brief LUCID experience a month ago, where my finger DID go thru my hand (reality check) but I got so excited I immediately woke up and haven't been lucid since.

Thanks for the help.

Steve
    Last edited by Andy; 05-20-2020 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Merged 2 messages

Blog Entries

Default Re: Please Explain Gamma sessions to newbee

Hello and welcome!

There's a LOT of info on these forums about Lucid Dreaming. Please do a search for "Lucid".

http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/se...ss&query=lucid
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Please Explain Gamma sessions to newbee

Thanks so much Andy. What about my question about Gamma Sessions? Thanks so much

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Gamma is relatively new frequency range for brainwave entrainment purposes. It seems to have gotten popular recently due to a study that found flashing light at 40 Hz gamma to stop,and even turn back the effects of dementia.

Entrainment at gamma is very energetic, it may affect sleep patterns if used late in the day. It has been found to help with focus and boosting non-verbal skills such as mathematics. It is often used in ADHD protocols. Gamma appears when many areas of the brain are working together, such as when a musician plays music. It is also abundant in Tibetan monks when they are performing super- human feats. Interestingly, gamma completely disappears under anesthesia.

6. Default Re: Please Explain Gamma sessions to newbee

Thank you so much JoeV. I had been searching and found info about how to get Gamma sessions, etc. but I appreciate you answering my question about what GAMMA sessions actually are.

Thread Information