Thread: KBS Editor preview mode ?

1. Default KBS Editor preview mode ?

Hi ,

Its been a while since I played with AVS .

Is there a way of previewing a KBS session while the Kasina is plugged in . Or do I have to save the file and load it in to the Kasina ?

I used to play around with creating sessions on the Proteus and Procyon and I'm sure that I used to be able to play segments straight away to preview what was happening and get instant feedback and preview on adjustments to the segments.

Cheers

Mark

Blog Entries

Default Re: KBS Editor preview mode ?

Hello and welcome back!

There's no preview function at the moment, but this is something we're looking into for a future firmware.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: KBS Editor preview mode ?

Thanks Andy . I think preview mode would allow much more creativity , and ability to `jam' on a segment building up more complex effects . I like KBS because it is compact . There doesn't seem to be a lot of user created content here .

BTW in reference to the previous feature request post I can remember that there used to be a random mode in the Procyon editor which would just set all parameters at random at the click of a button which was interesting .

Thread Information