Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Default Headphone Testing Utility 2.5 min

A short utility to test your headphones for stereo leakage and to make sure your headphones are on the correct ears. Use before any hemisphere balancing sessions where it is important that the stereo sides are on the correct ears, and sessions that contain

Headphone Testing Utility (click to play, right-click and choose "download" to download

Default All on Board- 30 min

This session utilizes hemispheric balancing techniques and binaural beats. It is recommended that you use the headphone testing utility to make sure your headphones are working properly.

Description: Alpha/beta hemispheric balancing session utilizing EMDR, photic entrainment, isochronic tones and binaural beats.

Objective: Break stuck thinking patterns and encourage new neural pathways

Instructions: The session starts with EMDR or Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, a technique that has found useful for those with PTSD to reprocess traumatic memories. It is thought to work by moving thoughts to different areas of the brain so it may be processed differently. Think of a thought or memory that bothers you or is stuck in your head while moving your eyes back and forth to the light and sound. It is important for your eyes to move. After 5 min the entrainment will then target the right hemisphere with beta while keeping the left in alpha for five minutes, and then stimulate the left hemisphere with beta and the right hemisphere with alpha for five minutes. The hemispheres will come together at 15 Hz SMR where the isochronic tones will morph into a binaural beat. A recent study has found binaural beats, particularly at 15 Hz to activate more areas of the brain simultaneously, as well as increase visuospatial working memory.

All on Board (click to play, right-click and choose "download" to download

Default Alpha Discovery 10 min ea

This is a series of sessions to help you discover which BWE protocol works best for you. Traditional sessions ramp from a beginning frequency, usually in the low beta range, to a target frequency up or down. There is some debate whether these “ramps” are needed at all, as the brain will eventually entrain to a steady stimulus on it's own. But brainwaves are never steady very long, if not at all. The other theory is that the stimulus should be random within the desired target frequency range.

Alpha Straight is at 10 Hz, the middle of the alpha range for the entire 10 min.
    Alpha Ramped ramps fro 12 Hz to 8 Hz the first 5 min, then back up to 12 Hz
    Alpha Randomized randomizes the alpha range 8-12 hz
    Alpha Alternating alternates from 12 to 8 Hz every 2 min with a 1 min ramp

All other parameters are the same. Try each and see what works best for you!

Alpha Straight
    Alpha Ramped
    Alpha Randomized
    Alpha Alternating

Default Community Session 25 min

Objective: produce a session based on the comments and suggestions of the MindPlace Facebook community.

The Earth's magnetic field (Schumann Resonance) has been described as the heartbeat of the planet protects all life on Earth from harmful radiation coming from space. Entraining to this frequency produces more blood flow to the brain more than any other. It is often used for accelerated healing. It is also the frequency that most paranormal experiences are reported. The Schumann Resonance is calculated at 7.83 Hz, but fluctuates +- .5Hz due to electrical activity in the atmosphere. This session randomizes the entrainment from 7.33 to 8.33 to duplicate this fluctuation. The harmonics of 7.83 Hz have a similar effect in the brain. Harmonic Box X tones used in this session produces such harmonics. The music and the pitch of the tones are tuned to 741 Hz Solfeggio frequency. This tone is associated with healing and building a strong immune system. Tibetan singing bowls tuned to other Solfeggio frequencies are also present. The session begins with red light to represent the chakra that receives it's energy from the Earth. It slowly adds all colors to produce white light. After 1 min, you are guided to a 4/4 breathing pattern, which is proven to strengthen the mind- heart connection known as coherence. This breath pattern is also associated with stress reduction which strengthens the immune system. The intensity of the light is modulated to this rhythm throughout the session.

This session should prove to be an excellent deep meditation experience, and may accelerate healing and boost the immune system.

Community Session

Default Ganzfeld Loop- 30 min

This session is gamma, which can be very stimulating. Do not use close to bedtime, and limit it's use to 2-3 times week until you are familiar with it's effects.

Objective: Produce the Ganzfeld Effect

Description: The Ganzfeld Effect is based on sensory deprivation where we allow the mind to manifest its own experience. Here we use light flashing at gamma frequencies, and brown noise to provide a blank canvas for our mind to draw upon

Directions: This session can be used as a continuation of Vision quest, or be used on its own. It starts and ends at the same frequency and has short fades to facilitate being played on a loop.

Ganzfeld Loop

6. Default Re: Alpha Discovery 10 min ea

First, Thank you so much for posting all these meditation, this is really what we need it !!
    I do have a question with this one, how do I know what is best for me? whatever I feel more comfortable with the session is the best for me?

Thank you for your time

Stone
    Last edited by Andy; 01-07-2022 at 01:03 PM. Reason: cleanup

Default Re: Alpha Discovery 10 min ea

Quote Originally Posted by stonezhuart View Post
    First, Thank you so much for posting all these meditation, this is really what we need it !!
    I do have a question with this one, how do I know what is best for me? whatever I feel more comfortable with the session is the best for me?

Thank you for your time

Stone
    This series is an experiment to discover what method works best for you. Everybodys brain is different. They are all alpha. An alpha brainwave state is very relaxed, yet ready to spring into action instantly. It is noted for stress relief, pain reduction, and memory recall. It is also good for reducing jet lag effects.

Each of these sessions is designed to increase alpha. Closing your eyes instantly produces more alpha in the brain. Try each one several times under different circumstances (time of day, when stressed, a lot on your mind etc). Make not of which one works best at relaxing you, and under which circumstances. One method may work better when you have an overactive mind, while others may work better at night to help you sleep. Knowing which method works best for you will help you when choosing other sessions.

8. Default Re: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Thank you for putting these here. I was a member of the facebook group, but for reasons of my own, deleted my account. It's good to know that they are all here!

Default Re: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Thank you for all your effort putting these tracks out here for us. I was missing a couple sessions and I just downloaded them.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-10-2022 at 01:01 PM. Reason: no more DropBox

Default Awakening Mind- 20 min

This session uses binaural beats. It is recommended that you use the headphone testing utility to make sure your headphones are working properly.

Description: An experimental session inspired by Dr. Cade and Anna Weiss's awakening mind protocol. The red LED flashes at 40 Hz gamma, the green at 10 Hz alpha, and the blue at 4 Hz delta. Binaural beats at 15 Hz beta is presented first at very low carrier frequencies, and then stepping up higher carrier frequencies every minute. Pink noise is also present, modulated to 15 Hz beta

Objective: Produce a balanced brainwave pattern where alpha, beta, theta, and gamma are represented simultaneously.

Directions: Awakening Mind can be used as a continuation of All on Board, or as a standalone session.

Awakening Mind

Thread Information