Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with unzipping KBS Editor Win 10

Default Trouble with unzipping KBS Editor Win 10

I think the editor is only available for mac and I have microsoft. This is true?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question about Kasina and Limina sessions

Quote Originally Posted by matt111 View Post
    I think the editor is only available for mac and I have microsoft. This is true?
    No, both Mac and Windows.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I tryed to download the Microsoft software but I think it is damaged. Can you try if you can download and turn it on? it gives me an error when unzipping

Blog Entries

I tryed to download the Microsoft software but I think it is damaged. Can you try if you can download and turn it on? it gives me an error when unzipping
    I downloaded it just now, unzipped and ran it on both Windows 7 and Windows 10. No problems at all.

Of course, you do have to do the usual dance on Windows 10, which tries to warn you about programs downloaded from the internet.
    When you double-click the .exe file, you have to click More Info and then Run Anyway to appease Microsoft.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

My computer skills are good but I don't understand what you are saying. I have tried on two different computers and the error continues. It is not about giving permissions to the computer, or enabling the firewall. This is when trying to unzip the file, an error appears that the file is damaged and I cannot run the file.

Blog Entries

My computer skills are good but I don't understand what you are saying. I have tried on two different computers and the error continues. It is not about giving permissions to the computer, or enabling the firewall. This is when trying to unzip the file, an error appears that the file is damaged and I cannot run the file.
    Oh, ok! What's the exact error message? Cut/Paste it or attach a screenshot please.
    Try downloading again if you have not already done so.

I have no idea what error you are getting, but I'd sure like to get to the bottom of it!
    -Andy.

Thank you Andy. Here is the message. It's in spanish, sorry. But it means "the file is damaged". I tryed to download again, but same error happens
    Sin ttulo.jpg

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble with unzipping KBS Editor Win 10

Just right-click on the zip file and choose Extract All..., don't use WinRAR.

Here's a dropbox link of the folder, if that doesn't work.
    -Andy.

Thank you very much Andy. Finally it works. Is there any tutorial for this editor?

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to one yet. It is on the "to do" list though!

Do you have any questions I can answer in the meantime?
    -Andy.

Thread Information