Thread: Wondering how to find or download the most transcendental visual and audio experience

Default Wondering how to find or download the most transcendental visual and audio experience

I just got my kasina and I’m wondering how to get the best audio and visual sessions For outer body experience. its for my breath work and plant medicine sessions with people. I have not been able to find good videos or any good tutorials on how to get the most colorful affects. I’m trying to bring back DMT experiences or other plant medicine experiences. But the goal is to re visit those experiences in a full color spectrum not just blues greens and reds

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wondering how to find or download the most transcendental visual and audio experi

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Wondering how to find or download the most transcendental visual and audio experi

Thank you ! Also I am very full of questions ! Im very new to this light and sound journey and would like to learn a little more about creating sessions that will allow the visual art to be profound! I was also wondering if theres any videos that can better help me understand the audio and visuals and understanding how to create that visual experience that can resemble plant medicine experiences

Thread Information