Thread: MindExplorer

1. Default MindExplorer

Hello all,
    The Proteus manual says there's a copy of MindExplorer included on the installation CD. I don't have the install CD - is there somewhere I can download this? I didn't find it in the support section.
    I visited www.audiostrobe.com but all they have is a trial version.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Blog Entries

Default Re: MindExplorer

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewInScotland View Post
    Hello all,
    The Proteus manual says there's a copy of MindExplorer included on the installation CD. I don't have the install CD - is there somewhere I can download this? I didn't find it in the support section.
    I visited www.audiostrobe.com but all they have is a trial version.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew;
    That's really strange!
    I'm not sure what manual you have, but this one (the one that comes with every Proteus since mid-2006): http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Down...eus_Manual.pdf
    does not say that.
    MindExplorer is a stand-alone program for making AudioStrobe CDs (and other functions) from TC-SoftWorks and it's not a free program.

-Andy.

Default Re: MindExplorer

Andy's absolutely right about the manual--maybe you somehow received an old one with your system?

The version of MindExplorer we had available for free--the "lite" version--only allowed creation of sessions of a few minutes. The only way we could include the full version is if we paid for it--and we felt that not every customer would be willing to pay a higher price for their systems if they did not use that software. We dropped the included CD long ago, since we were updating the Proteus software frequently and we didn't want to keep tossing out suddenly obsolete CDs.

-Robert

4. Default Re: MindExplorer

Thanks for the replies guys.
    I downloaded both trial programs from the Audiostrobe site - interesting stuff. I'm particularly interested in the Audiostrobe Designer, but I need to figure out why the light glasses are being triggered by lower frequencies before I shell out the big bucks. (See my other post re Audiostrobe).

Thanks,
    Andrew

Thread Information