Thread: CBD oil

1. Default CBD oil

Anyone on here use CBD oil for the pain relief properties? Thinking of it for my partner for his arthritis..

Default Re: CBD oil

I used it last year when I slipped on some ice and hurt my back. Together with ibuprofen it worked as good, if not better than prescription meds. For me, it did not work as well for headaches or toothaches.

3. Default Re: CBD oil

So my partner tried it for the first time about 30 minutes ago. We actually order the sample from https://www.getjupiter.com/ for the first two weeks. He took 15mg orally for low back pain. Besides the bad taste, it seems to be helping but not as much as we thought. My partner weighs 175 so I am wondering if this is a high enough dosage for him?

Does it take longer to work and did he take enough?

Default Re: CBD oil

Quote Originally Posted by habanavee View Post
    So my partner tried it for the first time about 30 minutes ago. We actually order the sample from https://www.getjupiter.com/ for the first two weeks. He took 15mg orally for low back pain. Besides the bad taste, it seems to be helping but not as much as we thought. My partner weighs 175 so I am wondering if this is a high enough dosage for him?

Does it take longer to work and did he take enough?
    Your questions would be best answered on a CBD forum such as a Sub Reddit. For what its worth though, 800 mg of ibuprofen only took the edge off my back pain, CBD oil did the same. CBD + ibuprofen I got almost total relief.

To be on topic for this forum, 10 Hz alpha has been shown to relieve pain, as well as delta and sub delta frequencies. The latter is mostly used for chronic pain. The Schumann Resonance 7.83 Hz is used as well.

Other uses for BWE and pain relief would be for dissociation, or to induce a hypnotic trance.

5. Default Re: CBD oil

cbd oil is a great thing since it can bring a lot of pleasure and mind relax. I tried it a lot of times however not so long ago I discovered CBD gummies since they can bring some pleasure and they are really tasty! I love such things! You? I think you do to... Huh. Personally some things like marijuana things can bring some new mind. I believe that it is like for the discovering of the new world...
    Last edited by Cobalt117; 03-10-2020 at 10:48 PM.

6. Default Re: CBD oil

I have an Organic farm and GMP extraction lab in Wisconsin. We make the highest quality cannabis based , full spectrum products. We did not get in this for the money, we wanted to help people en masse and the money has followed. I am currently a well known vendor of Delta 8 products which are typically much closer to what users are CBD are trying to achieve. D8 is nearly identical to D9, the psychoactive component of THC, but for now, thanks to a loophole in the farm bill, it is legal. This is particularly important for those in dry states. I am happy to educate anyone on the benefits of Cannabinoids, what they can and cannot do and because the Kasina has literally changed my life, I am happy to contribute to the community by offering heavily discounted products or free samples, or info, whatever you need.

The short explanation of D8 is that it is like a strong indica with the body effect and pain relief with none of the head tricks that make some stay away from Cannabis. Personally, I get extremely paranoid and will not touch Marijuana but D8 does not effect my thinking. I mention all this because I am firmly in the camp of using my Kasina and Ganzfeld glasses in tandem with meditation and chemical therapy. I have been trying to word a request to the creators of the Kasina to allow me to market them to a massive audience that feels like I do, because I am baffled by the fact that I have not, in 4 years run across one person who knew what Kasina is, and I believe they should be in the hands of any psychonaut who has ever had $400 in the bank.

So, off topic. I apologize, if anyone wants info on CBD or any other Cannabinoid or would like a source for the highest quality product, tincture, balm, pain cream, infusion, to whitelabel their own product, please reach out. I am happy to help in any way. If you have not tried Delta 8 and would like to, please contact me. (0% of the Delta 8 products on the market are shoddy products that do not contain what they claim and run from ineffective to dangerous.

7. Default Re: CBD oil

It depends on what CBD oil you use because I tried many but only one helped me a lot. I can say that I had the same issues as you and after some researches, I found the best CBD oil from https://www.healthcanal.com/is-cbd-legal-state/arizona which helped me a lot. I couldn't sleep many nights and I could not go to work on some days and I could lose it. After I took it, I slept like a baby and this was the best feeling in my life and now I can work much more than before. However, you should take it in certain quantities for the best effect.
    Last edited by invictusman; 10-17-2020 at 09:52 PM.

8. Default Re: CBD oil

To anyone reading this interested in CBD, I recommend looking into the water soluable products , particularly the full soectrum and blends. CBD is beneficial but the other cannabinoids are really impressive. CBN and CBG have good qualities .

This is not a solicitation , just a recommendation

9. Default Re: CBD oil

CBD Oil is a useful hemp extract, which, if used correctly, will improve the condition of the body of almost every person! I love medicines that are used in many cases (for example, emu oil), and for this reason, cannabidiol oil (or CBD, or hemp oil) is gaining popularity. Those who suffer from chronic pain from diseases such as fibromyalgia find relief with CBD from https://weedsmart.net/product-category/marijuana-flowers/bulk/ . Taking CBD can relieve pain and even prevent degeneration of the nervous system. In fact, it has been approved in Canada for multiple sclerosis and cancer pain. I've had chronic muscle aches and fatigue, which the usual painkillers don't really help and poison me, which is even worse.
    Last edited by JaneBower; 04-05-2021 at 11:36 PM.

10. Default Re: CBD oil

Feels like a different lifetime. Delta8 and THCO/P have shown themselves to be the most effective and enlightening of the Cannabinoids I use to compliment my Kasina.

Thread Information