Thread: I recently bought the KASINA AV machine. I would like some help with a few questions

1. Default I recently bought the KASINA AV machine. I would like some help with a few questions

Hi, I am bobby.
    I recently bought the KASINA (less than 2 weeks ago) machine and have used it about 10 times now.
    I have read the following with interest:
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...-best-from-AVS
    It is provides some good information.
    I have some questions that I would like to ask and hopefully some of you can guide me with the answers.
    ---

Firstly, I would like to point out that I have several years of experience with meditation.
    I used to do guided meditation and now I only do unguided, listening to tones and simple musical harmonies while I meditate. The following are examples that I listen to while meditating:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mekPn3wew_0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVeUP1HTbu8
    I find both of the above to be very good.

I often meditate for several hours a day. For example, this week I have meditated 3 hours every day with no difficulty. I can meditate for longer periods of time and have done so for 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 hours in one sitting.
    Therefore I find the sessions on the KASINA to be far too short based on my past experiences.
    I have enabled the LOOP function on the KASINA, but I was hoping for longer sessions.

Q: Where can I find any longer sessions?
    I was thinking that to edit/create is too much work at the present time.

---

Also, with reference to the above article I linked "...Best Practices...",
    I do have an objective in mind for the KASINA.
    My objective is to enter and/or experience a TRANCE state of mind.
    How can I best achieve this?
    I have tried the GAMMA and the TRANCE folder sessions.
    However , I have not seen any real effect as of yet.
    Perhaps since I am a new user (although experienced) I need to wait a while.
    Can someone guide me here?

Q: How long and how often should I use the TRANCE sessions and which ones are best?
    Q: When can I expect to experience TRANCE inducing states of consciousness?
    Q: Where can I go to find more TRANCE inducing sessions?

Thank you for your time.
    bobby

Blog Entries

Default Re: I recently bought the KASINA AV machine. I would like some help with a few questi

Hello and Welcome!

I can address the "longer session" question with some links:

Create your own playlist which can span hours of time, if you like: http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...essions-timing
    Have you had a look at the sessions available here? http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/fo...asina-Sessions
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: I recently bought the KASINA AV machine. I would like some help with a few questi

Hi Andy,
    Yes I have checked out the following:
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/fo...Sessions/page3

The longest ones are the Forest sessions (approx. 27min to 35mins).
    In fact, I have downloaded almost all of them already.

Blog Entries

Default Re: I recently bought the KASINA AV machine. I would like some help with a few questi

Understood.
    Sounds like your options are playlists, creating your own sessions, or editing existing sessions to make them longer.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

If this is against the rules, please take it down and I will understand.

If you don't want to take the time to construct sessions, I make custom sessions to your specifications. PM me for details.

Blog Entries

Hey Joe;

Your offer is very kind! I support all sorts of support for new users, especially when that support comes from our experienced AVS enthusiasts like yourself!

Thank you for helping.
    -Andy.

Q: How long and how often should I use the TRANCE sessions and which ones are best?
    Considering your extensive meditation experience, as often as you wish. Which ones are the best is pretty much subjective on what you like, and what frequencies work the best for you. You should have a good vibe right away whether you like it or not. Try a session at several different times and at different states of mind (relaxed, excited, agitated, etc) before giving up on it.

Q: When can I expect to experience TRANCE inducing states of consciousness?
    If you already achieve a trance state easily, it shouldn't take long. There will be a period when you need to get used to the stimulus. Rule of thumb is it takes at least 3 weeks for new neural connections to be formed, so keep that in mind.

Q: Where can I go to find more TRANCE inducing sessions?
    Aside from this site, try YouTube, although the compression sometimes interferes with the Spectrastrobe encoding. I have a few sessions on CD Baby that sometimes have the same problem. Search Sound Cloud and the like. Remember Audiostrobe sessions work with the Kasina, although not as rich as Spectrastrobe. There are thousands of Audiostrobe CD's available online.

Thread Information