Thread: another kasina editor firmware upgrade request

1. Lightbulb another kasina editor firmware upgrade request

First post here ! among many I hope.
    I saw few memeber requesting upgrades.
    Here's my 2 cents- for the Kasina editor.

If you could make an automatic "batch" generator for frequencies\colors in a way that would... SYNC with breath!

I've seen this feature on a competitor model [online, haven't tried myself]:
    For example: 5 seconds [inhale]- 20HZ red; 5 seconds [exhale] 8HZ blue; for 15 minutes or so;
    You can even add gradual slowing or rising of pace over time. I am sure it is relatively easy to program this into the editor.

I've done similar protocols MANUALLY using the now defunct Neuro Programmer
    You can reach extreme meditative states like this- PLEASE consider it

Yours- Moments

Default Re: another kasina editor firmware upgrade request

Have you tried the Biomarkers session yet? It's only 10 minutes, but it's a nice guide to help you slow the breath to 5 a minute. It doesn't sync with the breath, unfortunately (but I would think you would need some external biofeedback sensor to be able to detect the breaths). Come to think of it, I wonder if MindPlace is ever going to go back to working on the Presage (which I believe was a biofeedback system they tabled so they could focus on the Kasina).

3. Default Re: another kasina editor firmware upgrade request

Quote Originally Posted by Bambilina View Post
    Have you tried the Biomarkers session yet? It's only 10 minutes, but it's a nice guide to help you slow the breath to 5 a minute. It doesn't sync with the breath, unfortunately (but I would think you would need some external biofeedback sensor to be able to detect the breaths). Come to think of it, I wonder if MindPlace is ever going to go back to working on the Presage (which I believe was a biofeedback system they tabled so they could focus on the Kasina).
    Maybe I didn't make the idea clear.
    Technically, it would be the user's breath that sync s with the AVS, not the other way around. I wasn't suggesting a biofeedback , which would require more hardware.
    Just an automated way to generate loops of freqs\colors that one would align with them as a breathing pacer . This could be used to induce HRV, and other profound states.

Blog Entries

Default Re: another kasina editor firmware upgrade request

Have you tried the v2 editor? It's easy enough to copy and paste and modify lots of parameters at once so building a custom session like this would only take a few minutes. No need for a batch processor...
    Let me know if you've tried this. If you haven't, maybe check out the KBSE v2 tutorial on editing functions.

http://mindplacesupport.com/kasina/#tutorials
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information