Thread: limina Info Please

Default limina Info Please

I see that the new Limina is now available. Is there a manual that I can download? Also, is there a SD card port or are you just stuck with internal memory, and what is this? Lastly, any advantage to updating my Kasina to one of these? Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: limina Info Please

Hi Tom;

The web site is still a bit behind, unfortunately. I hope to get it updated shortly.

The Limina is a replacement for the Proteus and Procyon machines, offering compatibility with the Kasina, but at a lower price point.
    It has internal memory to store KBS sessions, it's not as feature-rich as the Kasina, so if you have a Kasina you would not want to downgrade to the Limina. The Limina is for those who can't afford the Kasina basically.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks Andy, sorta what I thought. I still really love my good old Kasina and with the latest firmware and legacy program downloads it's well and truly my Go To mind machine. Thanks again Andy and Cheers.

Where can I find the 40Hz sessions for Limina? Where can I find the technical details of the existing sessions for the Limina?

Blog Entries

Manual And Session List attached.

Gamma Session info:
    About the Limina Gamma sessions
    Weve created a batch of Gamma-frequency (40 Hz) sessions by popular demand, and have provided you with a variety of variations, sorted by length: 20, 30, 45 and 60 minutes long. The session names are a little cryptic, so here is an example of how to decode the sessions:
    40Hz P324 20m Sin CS13
    P=audio pitch, in this case 324 Hz, while Sin refers to the modulating waveform, in this case sine waves. CS=ColorSet, in this case #13, which is the random colors with fast ramping. If you are feeling adventurous and would like to modify any of these, just copy them to your computer and use our free Kasina Basic Session Editor to open one and alter its features, such as changing the audio pitch or waveform, the length, colors etc (www.mindplacesupport.com, Kasina section).
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information