Thread: learning

1. Default learning

My customer tells me roteus ,relaxes and sleep ,The effect is obvious .The study aspect is very difficult to realize the effect .Memory ,Concentration,Enhance the feeling not obvious.

I would like to know how to operate,Let the customer true feeling learning capability the enhancement .

Blog Entries

Default Re: learning

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    My customer tells me roteus ,relaxes and sleep ,The effect is obvious .The study aspect is very difficult to realize the effect .Memory ,Concentration,Enhance the feeling not obvious.

I would like to know how to operate,Let the customer true feeling learning capability the enhancement .

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Please forgive me if my response is not appropriate.

While you can experience the effects of the relaxation programs right away, the learning and concentration effects are more subtle and may take a bit longer before the client notices a difference.

One thing that works very well for me is to just use the sound of Program 20 while I am working at my desk. So I only have the headphones on and not the lights. After I listen to Program 20 two times (while working), I then listen to Program 21. I have noticed a difference in my concentration after using this method.

If you want to strengthen the session, the client can wear the lightframes and headphones and use Program 20 and then do the program again a few times with just the sound.

For increased concentration, you want to choose programs that focus on Beta with some Alpha. Program(s): 20, 6, 1--22 and 38-42.

For memory retention, chose a Theta based program after studying. Programs 23 to 27 are excellent for this.

I hope this answers your question, if not ... please ask again.

M.

3. Default Re: learning

thank you very much

Thank you recommend Programs,But my question is,My customers did not feel good.Sleep program is very easy to sleep.Customers feel very obvious.
    but Concentration and Memory,Customers can not say for sure.
    I have a customer,Examination results improve,But he was unable to determine the credit is proteus.I am very disappointed.

I have a few ideas,1.i want a clear judgment methods.Let the customer believe,Before the use and uses after the difference,2 A good training pattern.concentration and memory. 3. There is a mode of learning with proteus.

Rough idea.There is only one goal.To improve customer truly feel.

sorry ,My English is too bad.But I want to do this thing.Please help me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: learning

Hi David

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    thank you very much

Thank you recommend Programs,But my question is,My customers did not feel good.Sleep program is very easy to sleep.Customers feel very obvious.
    but Concentration and Memory,Customers can not say for sure.
    I have a customer,Examination results improve,But he was unable to determine the credit is proteus.I am very disappointed.
    It's important to learn and understand how and why the machines work. This makes explaining things to your customers easier. I will help you to learn all you need to know.

Relaxation and sleep is easy to measure because the person falls asleep or feels very relaxed.

How do you measure concentration? Other than using a EEG to show the brainwaves before and after, I don't think there is another way to show an "instant" change.

Concentration improvement would involve an increase in the amount of dominant beta brainwaves. The change in the ability to concentrate will be more of a subtle change. You have to use the machine more than one time to get a change in concentration ability because it is a training process for the brain. The brain has to learn how to concentrate and like learning anything, it takes a bit of time.

Perhaps you can explain to your customers that the Proteus is like a exercise machine for the brain and in order for a person to get "fit" they do need to "work out" more than once. Does this make sense?

If your clients examination results improved after using the Proteus, then I would say that the machine contributed to his success. Yes, it is possible that there may be other things that also contributed to his success.

Keep the questions coming.

M.

Thread Information