Thread: Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

1. Default Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Does anybody know good frequencies for helping with Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue Syndrome, Not just with an ave device such as proteus but some frequencies to be used with a ces device.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

There's some good information here.

Here's a session for the Kasina specifically for CF and FM sufferers.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Past research points toward delta and sub- delta frequencies. The theory is that it is soothing to the primitive parts of the brain that operate at such frequencies. Some find relief with other pain- relieving frequencies of 7.83 and 10 Hz. I found it best to start at a base frequency, and slowly adjust the frequency + or - to "zero in" the best frequency that works with for you.

4. Default Re: Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There's some good information here.

Here's a session for the Kasina specifically for CF and FM sufferers.
    Thanks very much Andy.

5. Default Re: Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Past research points toward delta and sub- delta frequencies. The theory is that it is soothing to the primitive parts of the brain that operate at such frequencies. Some find relief with other pain- relieving frequencies of 7.83 and 10 Hz. I found it best to start at a base frequency, and slowly adjust the frequency + or - to "zero in" the best frequency that works with for you.

Much appreciated, Joe.

I was recently looking for this information. thanx!

Sorry for "bumping" this thread but that's one of a few I found on the web about Fibromyalgia. I even joined this forum to ask this question. My therapist advised me physical therapy (some exercises and swimming) and some pain relievers and advised me to change something at my work/sleeping place. So I thought about purchasing a mattress, and there different "best" lists. I'd appreciate if someone shared their experience about those, especially if you own one of them

8. Default Re: Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia

I was looking for something that may help me with fibromyalgia too, and physical therapy is excellent advice. Thanks a lot! I've read so many ridiculous things about fibromyalgia. Some people even don't believe it's a real disease. Once I've got to the doctor to check my knee and told him that I have pain in my muscles. He said that it was normal when you're older than 30 and there was nothing he can do about it. I asked all my older friends about this issue and one of them recommended natural Malaysian herbs. He founded it on https://www.sacredkratom.com/product/borneo-white-vein/, I've tried it and it worked just fine! No spasms, no pain in muscle! I even started riding a bike again!
    Last edited by UnderwoodJasmine; 01-31-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Thread Information