Thread: Alternatives to MWS/NP3

1. Default Alternatives to MWS/NP3

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me on this.

I used NP to create tracks and then used the RCA jack to listen to them through my Proteus and Procyon. Now that NP doesn't exist anymore (and I'm not going to jump through hoops and do the virtual machine etc,) have any you that are familiar with the software found something else that can create the audio tracks for the left and right channels? I used NP for both stand alone entrainment and then audio alone for use in the mindplace products.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated,
    Brett

Blog Entries

Default Re: Alternatives to MWS/NP3

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Alternatives to MWS/NP3

Mind Explorer SW is another one, which I also have in addition to NP3/MWS, although you will limited to AudioStrobe. I have found it not as intuitive as NP3/MWS and is more like using an excel spreadsheet, rather than dragging nodes up and down, at least with regards to setting entrainment frequency. Can create different types of noise entrainment, so can be used as standalone entrainment. Also includes a player within the program so you can use via the RCA jack. It can also export to WAV. You can download a trial version to try it out (link near the bottom of the page), although it is quite limited.

https://www.audiostrobe.com/product-...odingsoftware/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Alternatives to MWS/NP3

Cymatic has very generously offered a set of plugins - VST for Windows DAWs and AU for MacOS DAWs.

They are easy to use and work great!
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...e-VST-plug-ins

Also he has amassed a great deal of information regarding the SpectraStrobe format; links are in the above thread.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information