Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

1. Default Re: Cymatic Custom VSTs for AS/SS Creation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Weird how you can load the LFO and not the tone generator. Unfortunately, there is a licensing issue with the plugin, and the folks at Cymatic are not putting any effort into updating it in favor of creating a new and improved plugin.

You don’t need a plugin to make binaural beats. Make a track and put a tone generator on it. Crank the pan to the left. This is your carrier tone.

Create another tone track and pan it all the way to the right. This is your offset tone.

The difference in pitch between the two tracks determines the beat. A carrier at 180 Hz pitch and an offset at 190 will produce a 10 Hz beat.
    Thanks Joe

Default Re: Cymatic Custom VSTs for AS/SS Creation

Quote Originally Posted by Jairbair View Post
    Thanks Joe
    No problem. Check out the post I started in the General Forum. I am using Reaper, but the techniques can be applied to any decent DAW.

Hello,
    i tried to load the CymaticLFO_x86.dll into Reaper 6.29 (32 bit) without success. Even older versions of the LFO plug-ins and of Reaper did not work.
    With 64 bit it worked fine. (with CymaticLFO_x64.dll and Reaper 6.29 (64 bit))
    Is there anybody there with Reaper 32 bit and has success loading the LFO plug-in (CymaticLFO_x86.dll)?

Blog Entries

Cymatic Somatics is beta testing new software for creating SS and AS tracks. I've seen it and it's AMAZING!
    Please visit their site and see if you can sign up for the beta to try it out.
    https://www.cymaticsomatics.com
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Thanks Andy

Default Re: Sharing custom SpectraStrobe VST plug-ins

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Tested the Windows VSTs with Reaper and they "just work"! Easy to install and use. I'm sure with Reaper on MacOS it will be just as easy. Never used Reaper on Mac so I'm not sure whether I should be using the VST or AU versions of the plugins, but I'm sure I'll figure that out. (Likely the AU since the VSTs are .dlls)

Can't thank you enough for making these and your generosity for sharing them.

When I get more time, I will try to make a video tutorial on how to install the plugins into Reaper and how to modulate the LFO/Volume/Pan with automation to create SS tracks.

VERY well done!!
    Andy

Did you ever find the time to make the video on how to use the plug ins with reaper??

I am trying to learn reaper and the video would help a lot

thanks
    trent

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sharing custom SpectraStrobe VST plug-ins

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.T View Post
    Andy

Did you ever find the time to make the video on how to use the plug ins with reaper??

I am trying to learn reaper and the video would help a lot

thanks
    trent
    No point. The new plugins (now called "Prism") are lightyears ahead of those old plugins. Contact Cymatics Somatics to see about becoming a beta tester.
    Documentation for these new plugins is here: https://docs.cymaticsomatics.com/docs/
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Andy....I did just that. I will be a tester. Looking forward to some fancy creations!
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

9. Default Re: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Looks great! Way overdue, so glad to finally see some new tools.

10. Default Re: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Hey everyone, we just wanted to send out a quick update on the state of Prism and Cymatic Somatics. We've had a busy year, and will be releasing a new beta version of Prism in Q1. The updated version will be called Prism Studio, as we've added a couple of additional plugins that will help ensure the best outcome when mixing other sound design and music tracks with Prism-created audio.

We've shifted our focus for now to enterprise use cases, where we've received the most traction. We'll continue to keep the Prism beta out in the world for everyone to experiment with, and will ultimately create two license pathways..."indie" for small practitioners, and "enterprise" for larger companies. We can't share a timeline on this just yet, but will give everyone an update when we're getting ready to roll that out. In the meantime, the Prism beta will remain free for all to use.

We'll have some exciting updates coming this year, and will let you know when the new version is available.

If you want to participate in the beta, you can send us a message on our website: https://www.cymaticsomatics.com.

Cheers.

Thread Information