Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommendations on maintaining precise SpectraStrobe control for given audio content?

Default Re: Recommendations on maintaining precise SpectraStrobe control for given audio cont

Alright everyone I've managed to port my VST plugins to Audio Units for all of the Mac users out there. I haven't tested heavily, but so far they seem to be working, you can go to the releases part of the github repository here and then download the CymaticSpectraStrobeResources.zip file from the latest version (as of this post v0.1.1). In the zip file there are directories for VST and Audio Units respectively and you can find the plug-ins there. The Audio Units plug-ins are universal binaries and will work on either 32 bit and 64 bit machines, and the Windows VSTs are named with 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) file name endings respectively. You can read the read me for the plug-ins or start with the top-level read me of the repository for more information. Feel free to test and let me know how it goes or if anything was confusing. Apologies for no pretty graphics, but they work!

Default Re: Recommendations on maintaining precise SpectraStrobe control for given audio cont

TomasC: the firmware .wav metadata bug appears to be fixed on my end. At the very least the file causing the problem does not encounter it at the end with the latest firmware. Thanks for adding that, it certainly gave me a nasty surprise, especially with the subpac on, and especially after being relaxed by a track and jolted back to reality

Thread Information