Thread: Editing Procyon Default Sessions

Default Editing Procyon Default Sessions

Hello,

re: procyon features

a) is there a method to transfer all (a better a specific) default sessions to the PC editor, so that one could choose - a certain segment - from a default session only to modify or simply play that segment alone...?

b) I read something about isochronic tones as well. Are those tones possible to use apart from binaural beats...??

For hints thanks in advance of course

Blog Entries

Default Re: Editing Procyon Default Sessions

Hello!

I would recommend that you start by downloading the editor and the Editor manual. Both are available from the Procyon support page on mindplacesupport.com.

With the editor, you edit each session one at a time, and then you can save it with a new name. You can upload it to the Procyon, ADDing it to the sessions or over-writing the sessions with the new sessions or combination of new and old sessions.
    To organize your sessions, you may want to create an album of the new and old sessions and upload that. I created a Librarian for the Procyon to make it easier to create albums of sessions for the Procyon.

There are quite a few threads regarding isochronic tones. Have a read here.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks a lot for the fast feedback, Andy.

I got the editor and the manual and I might need some hints, how to open, let's say, just one default file from procyon(Session number 1 to edit and then later save it on my PC)...?

I don't see the procyon device like a normal external USB flash drive on my PC to adress files.. The communication port (7) is open and when I run a segment triggered by the editor it works..

Blog Entries

Hello again!

The Procyon is not a storage device, so you don't drag/drop sessions to it. You use the editor to create and upload sessions to the Procyon.

Have a look at the video tutorials. They can be helpful in getting a better idea of how the Procyon editor works.

Installing the Editor

Using the Editor

Let me know if you have any further questions after watching the tutorials.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Our former uber-member Neuroasis was working on a project that included a batch of short sessions at specific frequencies, which you might find helpful going forward. Note that there is no documentation included in this file, just a lot of short sessions, and the factory sessions:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/69qxdvf5m...2QpOQwfBa?dl=0

Hope you find these useful!
    -Robert

Thread Information