Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to put downloaded Sessions on the Kasina

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to put downloaded Sessions on the Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by pugi View Post
    Yes, I was trying to transfer the Procyon sessions. I mean that the Procyon sessions are not there. The factory sessions are still there.
    Ok, thank you for that additional info.

Are you CERTAIN that you are dragging the UNZIPPED folder to the Kasina SD?

If you do it properly, under Sessions on the Kasina, you will see a new folder called Procyon-Sessions-KBSv2. You may have to scroll down to see it. Once you find it, press the centre button to enter that folder, and inside should be the sub-folders called Procyon Sessions 1-10, Procyon Sessions 11-20, etc.

Can you post a photo of your Sessions screen on the Kasina?
    And also a screenshot of the Kasina SD from Explorer on your PC.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Ok, thank you for that additional info.

Are you CERTAIN that you are dragging the UNZIPPED folder to the Kasina SD?

If you do it properly, under Sessions on the Kasina, you will see a new folder called Procyon-Sessions-KBSv2. You may have to scroll down to see it. Once you find it, press the centre button to enter that folder, and inside should be the sub-folders called Procyon Sessions 1-10, Procyon Sessions 11-20, etc.

Can you post a photo of your Sessions screen on the Kasina?
    And also a screenshot of the Kasina SD from Explorer on your PC.
    First, when you said in post #4 "
    1. Double-click the .zip file and select "Extract All". You'll end up with a folder that contains all the sessions, and each will have the .mp3 extension."

you meant .kbs right? Because my Procyon files all have the .kbs extension.

To see if I could find out what is going on, I tried transferring the files on my Mac. The same thing happens whether I transfer using the Kasina Basic Session Editor or I transfer directly to the Kasina on the desktop. It shows that the files are transferred, then when I unmount the Kasina and go into Sessions, there are no new Procyon Sessions.

I also took out the micro-SD card and put it directly in the Windows computer. The transfer again appeared to go through, but the Procyon sessions don't show up in Sessions on the Kasina.

Since the transfer doesn't work in either Windows or Mac, or even directly to the SD card through the Windows computer, do you think that it might be an issue with my micro-SD card? It seems like it is not saving new data sent to it.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pugi View Post
    First, when you said in post #4 "
    1. Double-click the .zip file and select "Extract All". You'll end up with a folder that contains all the sessions, and each will have the .mp3 extension."

you meant .kbs right? Because my Procyon files all have the .kbs extension.
    Yes, .kbs, my mistake.

To see if I could find out what is going on, I tried transferring the files on my Mac. The same thing happens whether I transfer using the Kasina Basic Session Editor or I transfer directly to the Kasina on the desktop. It shows that the files are transferred, then when I unmount the Kasina and go into Sessions, there are no new Procyon Sessions.
    You said "It shows that the files are transferred". Can you see them on the micro-SD card in Finder? Please post a screenshot showing the folders or files on the card.

I also took out the micro-SD card and put it directly in the Windows computer. The transfer again appeared to go through, but the Procyon sessions don't show up in Sessions on the Kasina.
    How about in Windows Explorer? Please post a screenshot showing the files on the card.

Since the transfer doesn't work in either Windows or Mac, or even directly to the SD card through the Windows computer, do you think that it might be an issue with my micro-SD card? It seems like it is not saving new data sent to it.

Thanks.
    Maybe, but I can't tell without verifying that you can or cannot see the files on the card after transferring.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Yes, .kbs, my mistake.

You said "It shows that the files are transferred". Can you see them on the micro-SD card in Finder? Please post a screenshot showing the folders or files on the card.

How about in Windows Explorer? Please post a screenshot showing the files on the card.

Maybe, but I can't tell without verifying that you can or cannot see the files on the card after transferring.
    Yeah, the files can be seen on the card after transferring (screenshot 1), but not on Kasina when you go to Sessions. Also, after they are there on the card, if I eject the card and reinsert it, the files are not there.

Also, when they were able to be seen after I transferred them, I clicked on the Procyon-Sessions-KBSv2 folder, and the folders inside that folder had messed up filenames (and 4 "folders" instead of 5). (screenshot 2 is regular filenames, screenshot 3 is the messed up filenames)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

You've got a bad SD card.

Please click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and I'll help you get it replaced.
    -Andy.

You've got a bad SD card.

Please click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and I'll help you get it replaced.
    Thanks for your help Andy.

Thread Information