Thread: New Procyon user has some questions

Default New Procyon user has some questions

Good day to all the members I hope to get to know. I'm in my retirement I'm continuing my quest for health and wellness. Regarding mindwork, I did practice TM a long time ago, but with a recent re-interest in meditation, I found the Procyon. I won't go into detail about how fantastic my first 3 sessions have been. You all know this and I'm really super pumped over my future experiences. If I could get some comments to some questions, it would help alleviate some confusion about this model I have and the technology. I appreciate it.

1) Can the Procyon be loaded with outside recordings? I have a number of professional meditation recordings?

2) How do members find mixing the set program sounds with outside recordings ie plugging in meditation tapes that would play along side the 50 programs.

3) Where can I access some quality sessions developed by members using the programming software and learn how to transfer and install them to the Procyon?

4) Has anyone programmed a good 'male enhancement' session? Okay, I'm no longer 18 lol.

5) Are the Kasina open eye glasses worth it for the Procyon? I have heard both yay and nay.

Even with 40 years of contant reading about physical health, I feel like I have started over with a whole new realm of learning. I can't wait to experience all this technology can offer.

Thank you for your help.

IMAC

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Procyon user has some questions

Welcome, iMac! (are you a Mac user by chance?) I'll try and answer some of the questions, hopefully others will chime in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IMAC View Post
    Good day to all the members I hope to get to know. I'm in my retirement I'm continuing my quest for health and wellness. Regarding mindwork, I did practice TM a long time ago, but with a recent re-interest in meditation, I found the Procyon. I won't go into detail about how fantastic my first 3 sessions have been. You all know this and I'm really super pumped over my future experiences. If I could get some comments to some questions, it would help alleviate some confusion about this model I have and the technology. I appreciate it.

1) Can the Procyon be loaded with outside recordings? I have a number of professional meditation recordings?
    You can only program the Procyon with Procyon sessions, created with the Procyon Editor. Only the Kasina can have "recordings" uploaded to it. That being said, you can "mix" other recordings with the internal session sounds by using the AUX input on the Procyon.

2) How do members find mixing the set program sounds with outside recordings ie plugging in meditation tapes that would play along side the 50 programs.
    Works fine. Let us know if you're having any issues?

3) Where can I access some quality sessions developed by members using the programming software and learn how to transfer and install them to the Procyon?
    For sessions, check the "Procyon Sessions" forum here.
    For info on using the editor, here's way too much information!

4) Has anyone programmed a good 'male enhancement' session? Okay, I'm no longer 18 lol.
    You're probably going to be disappointed to learn that isn't really what the product is for... however, there is this post which you may find interesting.

5) Are the Kasina open eye glasses worth it for the Procyon? I have heard both yay and nay.
    The Kasina DV Ganzframes do not work with the Procyon, but there are DV Ganzframes for the Procyon. The wiring is different.

Ok, so who said "Nay?"
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...lly!-Yes!!-Wow!!!
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...yon-DeepVision
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...p-Vision-Specs
    https://www.amazon.com/MindPlace-Kas...ews-filter-bar

Even with 40 years of constant reading about physical health, I feel like I have started over with a whole new realm of learning. I can't wait to experience all this technology can offer.

Thank you for your help.

IMAC
    Enjoy!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: New Procyon user has some questions

You're probably going to be disappointed to learn that isn't really what the product is for... however, there is this post which you may find interesting.
    You can however use the Procyon to put you in a hypnotic, hyper-suggestable state, and then use visualization, self affirmations, and recorded suggestions to "better" yourself. I have helped many men with ED using this protocol.

Thread Information