Thread: My experience with mind machines from Mindplace

1. Default My experience with mind machines from Mindplace

I am Brazilian and want to report a short summary of my experience with machines of the mind. In 1996 I acquired here my first mind machine Orion of Mindplace very simple with only a yellow color nothing compared to the current technology. I had so much fun with this little machine that was all I had on occasion. A few years ago acquired here the machine Procyon, wow, made me dream for a long time! but with the passage of time I realized that the USb cable that connects the glasses to the Procyon was not working very well. But my big dream was to have Kasina. Until now in December of this year I requested through Ebay the Kasina that arrived at my address the eve of Christmas. I felt like a boy who won his first toy. But I needed to include the sessions of Procyon I had a lot of trouble to update firminware thanks to Andy with inestimable patience I got today, December 27, to update firminware for 2.04 and get access to sessions of Procyon that were already part of my daily life. Anyway I am very happy with the acquisition and support of Mindplace. I wish all forum members a HAPPY 2019 and I am proud to be part of this great Mindplace community.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My experience with mind machines from Mindplace

Thank you for YOUR patience! It paid off in the end and now you can just enjoy your new toy.

Hope 2019 is a great year for you!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: My experience with mind machines from Mindplace

Thanks Andy for being this wonderful person that everyone already knows and I wish you and your family a new year with many accomplishments in your journey as an eternal instructor and apprentice of the little things that life has taught.

Valmir

Thread Information