Thread: Transparent Corp Online courses

Default Transparent Corp Online courses

Hey Guys, Transparent corp was not replying to its customers for a long time But now they have completely stopped their operations and gone forever.The sad news is that there are no alternative softwares and a dedicated community for brainwave entrainment support. I already missed their forum and now this news is really unfortunate. I have 2 regrets, one is why i did not archive their entire forum and the other is why i did not purchase their bwe online courses. I was low on money so i waited in hope that i might purchase the courses in future but they are not available anymore.I know guys who became experts in bwe just by reading the posts in their forums and practicing the techniques with mind workstation.They should have at least made the courses available for free to general public before shutting down. Can anyone here share their online courses if they got them in past? It would be really appreciated.

Peace
    Last edited by asho; 10-20-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Default Re: Transparent Corp Online courses

yes I agreed I also didn't have the money would be nice to watch their videos but the software stop working on my pc I had the professional version. I have been sending emails to find my keys but no response

I am pretty sure that sharing the videos would violate copyright laws. It would be unethical at best. Not that it would do much good as it will be obsolete soon. I am going to invest my energy into the future and see about developing new brainwave entrainment software.

Right now the quickest solution would be to develop plug-ins for existing DAW's such as Reaper. I am assembling a team right now to represent a crowdfunding program. If anyone here has any experience at coding plug-ins, by all means send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    I am pretty sure that sharing the videos would violate copyright laws. It would be unethical at best. Not that it would do much good as it will be obsolete soon. I am going to invest my energy into the future and see about developing new brainwave entrainment software.

Right now the quickest solution would be to develop plug-ins for existing DAW's such as Reaper. I am assembling a team right now to represent a crowdfunding program. If anyone here has any experience at coding plug-ins, by all means send me a PM.
    "violate copyright laws", "unethical at best".... what about Transparent itself did/does?!

5. Default Re: Transparent Corp Online courses

Hi,

I just found this thread after learning that Transparent Corp is no longer in business. I saw your post and wondered how far you'd gotten with the development of a new brainwave entertainment software or if it's something you're still working on? While I don't have any coding experience to lend, I'd certainly be willing to contribute to your efforts. Looking forward to your reply. All the best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InnergyUnveiled View Post
    Hi,

I just found this thread after learning that Transparent Corp is no longer in business. I saw your post and wondered how far you'd gotten with the development of a new brainwave entertainment software or if it's something you're still working on? While I don't have any coding experience to lend, I'd certainly be willing to contribute to your efforts. Looking forward to your reply. All the best!
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...e-VST-plug-ins
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information