Thread: Headache and migraine (before using Kasina)

Default Headache and migraine (before using Kasina)

Hello,

I was wondering if some sessions were advised when having an headache or migraine. Or is just not advisable to do some AVS sessions due to the fact that the flashing lights may aggravate the pain.

I did a quick research on the forum but the post I read were about headache due to an intensive use of a mind machine, and in my case, I'm talking about relieving the pain with the use of a mind machine.

I own the Kasina, if it may help you advise me.

Thank you

- Isabelle

Blog Entries

Default Re: Headache and migraine (before using Kasina)

Hello and Welcome!

Here is some general information that applies to any AVS machine you might use to alleviate headaches.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thank you Andy!

I followed your link and read this "For a tension headache, I would try a relaxing program such as P23-27. These are Theta based programs. I would turn the intensity of the lights down though. A migrane headache - If anything, I would try P 43 or 44 - again turning the light lower. Sinus headache - doubtful on the results but if anything I'd go with the Deep Rest programs (43-47) - Same protocol as the migrane".

It's interesting, but I don't know which are the corresponding sessions on my Kasina... I guess I should avoid anything in the folder "Accelerate".

I think I read somewhere on the forum that it would be nice to include in the session title the Alpha/Beta/... wave that the session uses. I totally agree with this suggestion.

Blog Entries

I think many Kasina sessions may overlap and move in and out of ranges.
    On the Kasina page of the support site, there are the frequencies listed of each session (look for Factory Sessions). Similarly, on the Proteus support page, the frequencies are listed as well (look at Proteus Session Descriptions or Proteus Session Chart) if you'd like to cross-reference .

Also, AVS is very personal, and what works for one person may be wrong for another. It's always best to experiment as much as possible to see what works best for you. Every brain is different!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information