Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

Just wanted to say hi while waiting for my Procyon to arrive (probably monday).

In the meantime i've been reading up on some of the threads here, some which i find very interesting. Especially Marisa's insight, and the 6month follow up thread.

...well, time will tell what this little gadget holds in store

-
    Robert

2. Default Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Dead View Post

In the meantime i've been reading up on some of the threads here, some which i find very interesting. Especially Marisa's insight, and the 6month follow up thread.

-
    Robert
    Hello there,

I'm glad your enjoying the forum. If your looking for some more interesting threads then you should have a look at some of these. http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15 I found it very helpful when I first joined. Marisa's "Light and Sound - Basic" in particular. Other than that you might find some interesting, mind-related, discussions in "The Mind Place" forum.

I hope you enjoy your Procyon when it arrives

Graham.
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

Default Re: Hello

Mucho information in there, but i'll be sure to skim over it

thanks, Robert

Blog Entries

Hi Robert,

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Dead View Post

-
    Robert
    Welcome to the forum. I am humbled by your kind words.

I hope you get many hours of enjoyment out of your Procyon and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to either post a message here or send Andy or myself a PM.

Have a great weekend!

M.

Thank you

I just got it this morning and gave it a quick spin ...so far i am quite please.

But i'll be sure to post up any questions or insights, as they come along.

-
    Robert

Thread Information