Thread: Sensation in front of head

1. Default Sensation in front of head

Does anyone consistently experience a sensation in the front of their head, behind the forehead, when they use certain sessions on mind machines or another binaural beat technology?

It's difficult to describe, it's pleasant enough, not uncomfortable or painful. If I remember it while not using a machine I can feel it again, but perhaps not as intensely.

A specific example -session 2 on the Procyon. I've experienced this on other sessions and with hemi-sync tapes.

Default Re: Sensation in front of head

Pressure in the frontal lobe? Yes, quite common. Indicative, I understand, of increase bloodflow in the region, which is a useful indicator that areas beyond the sensory cortices are being activated.

Sensations from the brain are interesting in that the bulk of the brain itself has no sensory neurons, so anything you feel will be from surrounding structures.

Cheers,
    Craig

3. Default Re: Sensation in front of head

Thanks Craig, is such a sensation your personal experience too?

Yes, nearly always with alpha and theta sessions. It also occurs when I'm engaged in contemplation without AVS. It didn't happen before I was a regular AVS user. I consider it a good thing. I certainly isn't unpleasant.

Cheers,
    Craig

5. Default Re: Sensation in front of head

Yes, alpha and theta sessions for me too. I just tried 20 on the Procyon, similar effect.

I mention this because looking around the forums Marissa seems very keen to get info on specific sessions people use and what they experience. I feel the same way.

6. Default Re: Sensation in front of head

ive never experianced it from the machine ,although i have from overtone singing ,extended bull roar and didjeridoo .each time that the buzzing occured it lasted for 2 days.crazy

I think I've had something similar over the years, which came and went with spiritual and creative endeavours. It used to feel as if I had a sticky label on my forehead, but I began to notice that it seemed to happen at times when I need to take notice of what is happening. Eventually it would kind of crumble open, that's the only way to describe it, almost crackling.

I found it useful to relate it to holding hands with a loving parent, until I realised that it meant that the parent and child are together in pregnancy, they are one being but two individuals. Here, right in front of us from the beginning is a clue on the nature of life, the role of mind within matter. Patterns are within patterns, pregancy is the pattern to follow, mediation is that expression. To see ourselves as separate from the mother just because we have been born is to not really notice what's been here all along.

If characters in your dream became self-aware and began to analyse themselves with laws of action and reaction, they would find on close examintion that they were made of nothing, and when the dream is over the character never existed, mostly never even remembered. But the characters who suspected that there maybe a Dreamer involved, would be able to include the role of mind within their analysis, and soon they would be able to spot evidence in the limitations of their world.

To them there would have been a begining, and before the beginning there was the potential based on the environment infulencing it. In the dream, those influences which shape the rules, the time before the time, would be life of the dreamer. At first this life of the dreamer might seems inaccessible the those being dreamt of, until they stopped seeing themselves as separate from the dreamer.

Society has tried to address this instinct, and diverted attention away from the truth to those who claim to understand, but in doing this we have understood nothing. If it doesn't provide direct access to the source, to the mother as it's unborn child, then it is nothing more than a distraction, a manipulation to corrupt within the illusion. Those that are called but still look to others are missing the call completely.

This touch on the forehead is your direct line. That's not mammoth, it's not a huge deal, no need to be humble, no requirement for formality or ceremony, just know that your actions are much more likely to be noticibly guided.

To be at one with the parent, stop being the child, access is granted. We began by communicating with our mothers, our over-souls, we know how to make that contact, and it begins by recognising the call.

If you are not behaving as you feel you should when this sensation occurs, maybe this is how you can learn to tune in? If nothing else, jsut take comfort form knowing you took time to consider a choice rather than react to a situation. If you really want to achieve change in the people around you, stop reacting, because that brings the circle round again.

Just pause. If it's not there, ask it to come. I had a casual relationship with it when I was younger, like "Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!". Ask it for guidance, it may not unfold how you want, but expect it to work out for the best.

This is a calling, at every moment there are millions of minds seeking unity with the silence at the centre of the wheel. The only purpose is to receive guidance by exposing our beings to the Stream. Some chant Omm, some chant about making the diamond in the very centre of what is you, the unchangable core which joins all experience and dreams together, some chant to make that diamond sing in unison. Just look for those minds, be guided.

Then, for many years, when I left the spiritual awareness, it stopped. But when the call comes, like typing this now, don't question why, just have the faith that the right eyes will find these words. This is The Return, the difference between a moment's enlightenment, and carrying that realisation through into daily activities. Look up the meaning of Dharma, how the right thing to do is based the individual, which is in turn in line with the bigger picture, the ImlicateForm.

At the peak of those sensations, just as I was entering a meditation, before light and sound machines, I suddenly quite clearly saw an eye looking back at me as if through a telescope, and it blinked once. By chance I was having a conversation related the the forehead sensation with a friend, who also had it and which he also related to times to take notice and act correctly, and when I described the eye experience he said seen it too, exactly the same way, and we both said "It blinked once" at the same time, and we knew we could be confident that though we didn't understand it, we were never anything other than what nature made us to be, and that technically we are never alone.

However, don't consider that this sensation is confirmation that your thinking is correct, consider it more like a highlighter pen. It's not important, but can be beautifully reassuring, just like holding hands with the Divine, which is you.

Hope this makes sense, and that these lead to inspred times for you. Apologies for the ramble, but that's what the sensation does to me, just lets it flow...

Thread Information