Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

1. Question Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

Hello,

I'm curious if anybody has used either of these devices. Apparently Lucia Light is the bee's knees, but the PandoraStar is supposed to be a close runner up. I haven't used any light or sound device.

I see on the mindplace website they have something that seems similar (MindPlace Environmental Lighting System), anybody tried that device out?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

Hello and Welcome!

Did a search on those topics and here's what I found:

Threads about the PandoraStar
    Threads about the Lucia

I think there's some discussion in there about the Environmental Lighting System as well.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

Thank you, sir.

I have a light that is similar to the Pandora Star. It's called the Enkidu. I'm the only one in Europe, to own one. :-)
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

5. Default Re: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

I actually just discovered the Enkidu after reading some of your and another members posts. Now I'm really interested in this device! Have you actually used a lucia or pandorastar and can compare the Enkidu to them devices? Are the visuals you see actually like the ones on your review video? (I've never used a mind machine, so I don't know what its like to have stuff like than going on behind closed eyes).

Have you let many other people use the Enkidu? did they also achieve great results?

Thanks

6. Default Re: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

Where did You buy the Enkidu ?

Quote Originally Posted by enriquegmi View Post
    Where did You buy the Enkidu ?
    You can purchase the ENKIDU via the following website, by contacting the developer:

http://www.enkidulight.com/

Hope this helps.

Peace & Light

Quote Originally Posted by willynilly View Post
    I actually just discovered the Enkidu after reading some of your and another members posts. Now I'm really interested in this device! Have you actually used a lucia or pandorastar and can compare the Enkidu to them devices? Are the visuals you see actually like the ones on your review video? (I've never used a mind machine, so I don't know what its like to have stuff like than going on behind closed eyes).

Have you let many other people use the Enkidu? did they also achieve great results?

Thanks
    Hi Willy:

Just to make a point here, the visuals you see in the demos, I can say will not be exactly what you see using the unit. It is very hard to reproduce the specific imagery you see, and can vary from person to person. It is your mind that produces the specific images, which is what makes it very interesting. The visual reproduction seen on various sites and demos, are usually to show you what you may experience in varying degrees. This is my personal opinion.

Regards

Hello,

I have not used either of these devices, but I have had several sessions on a device called an Ajna Light, which I believe is quite similar. You can get some REALLY INTENSE results from it. I would imagine that theses would be quite the same.

10. Default Re: Anybody used Lucia Light and/or PandoraStar?

I got to try a lucia light yesterday. It was a good experience, I saw lots of pulsating and swirling colors, and sometimes it went to a very vivid blue-ish fractals, saw a very pure white and then saw some checkers (white and black, then red and black). I did feel somewhat relaxed (don't know what session I had), as I had my eyes closed for a bit after the session finished and it only felt like 5-10 minutes (the session was 30minutes). But I couldn't fully 'let go' because I'm uncomfortable with someone else in the room, so I'm pretty sure if I could do light sessions in privacy then I will get much more of the relaxing and meditative benefits. But for my first light session, I am definitely impressed.

Thread Information