Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

1. Default SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

I bought this card SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB, and after formatting it to FAT32 with 32KB clusters, the Kasina recognizes it the problem is when the files are reproduced: Unsupported file format and those it recognizes stop after a second producing an unbearable noise. Formatting the microsd to FAT32 with 64Kb clusters the files are recognized but they are played in jumps. What 64Gb cards have worked for you?

Blog Entries

Default Re: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

What firmware is your Kasina running? (Check under Settings/Service)

Are you copying the factory sessions to this card or some other sessions?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What firmware is your Kasina running? (Check under Settings/Service)

Are you copying the factory sessions to this card or some other sessions?
    KASINAFW2.03
    Yes, the factory sessions and some more.
    The same sessions on an 8gb card work perfectly.

Blog Entries

Interesting! Have you tried an even smaller cluster size to see if that makes a difference?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

Interesting! Have you tried an even smaller cluster size to see if that makes a difference?
    I just tried 16 KB, only the KBS work. Audiostrobe and spectrastrobe or Unsupported file format or if it plays it stays in 0 seconds and does not play anything.

Blog Entries

Hm! Very strange indeed. It sounds like perhaps that card might have a hardware problem. Can you return it?

I'm not sure what the factory card cluster size is, but I'm not sure that it matters.
    -Andy.

7. Default Re: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

Hm! Very strange indeed. It sounds like perhaps that card might have a hardware problem. Can you return it?

I'm not sure what the factory card cluster size is, but I'm not sure that it matters.
    Yes, I could return it. But I do not think that is the problem since the laptop with windows 10 works perfectly. The files are reproduced without problems with the card formatted at 16,32 and 64Kb.

Blog Entries

Stranger and stranger!

I can check some of my cards, but won't be able until May. I can't imagine what the issue is!
    -Andy.

Blog Entries

IF it helps, in this thread, this person said that the brand/model he used works.
    -Andy.

10. Default Re: SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB not compatible with Kasina

IF it helps, in this thread, this person said that the brand/model he used works.
    My card is the same but a newer version. The difference I see is that mine indicates A1. Searching on the internet I found this:

Application Performance Class. Already in specification 5.1, microSD cards released the so-called APC, a new class designed to indicate the appropriateness of a card to store data from applications or the applications themselves on compatible Android smartphones. Currently we are already on the APC 2, indicated on the cards as A2, which guarantees a few read and write speeds in random and sequential mode suitable for executing applications.

Thread Information