Thread: Question before purchase

1. Default Question before purchase

Hi,

I am interested in acquiring an AVS system and have been comparing different systems. I really impressed with the excellent user ratings of the Kasina and like the fact that session editors etc are available to download and also the big user community.

When comparing the built-in sessions of the Kasina with the David Delight Pro, I noticed that David Delight Pro has some sessions with different Left and Right frequencies (L 13.5HZ/R 18HZ, etc) mainly for ADD/Brain boost type applications.

Are there any built-in sessions with different Left and Right frequencies in the Kasina, or is it possible to create one with the Session editor?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question before purchase

Hello and Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by hbilford View Post
    Are there any built-in sessions with different Left and Right frequencies in the Kasina, or is it possible to create one with the Session editor?

Thanks.
    Yes and yes.
    There are several sessions with differing left/right frequencies, (creating what are often called Binaural beats) and you can also create same with the KBS Editor, or any of the other many editors out there.

Hope that helps!

P.S. Don't forget that you have 30 days to try out the Kasina and can always return it for a full refund should it not meet with your expectations.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Question before purchase

Thanks for the quick response.

I have a follow up question, and pardon my ignorance.... wouldn't generating frequencies of say 13.5Hz and 18Hz generate a beat frequency of 4.5Hz in the high delta range?
    I believe the idea of L 13.5Hz/R 18Hz is to enable/suppress brain activations in the different hemispheres?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

wouldn't generating frequencies of say 13.5Hz and 18Hz generate a beat frequency of 4.5Hz in the high delta range?
    Yes, the Binaural beat will be the difference between the left and right frequencies. 18-13.5 = 4.5hz

I believe the idea of L 13.5Hz/R 18Hz is to enable/suppress brain activations in the different hemispheres?
    There's some great information in the AVS articles (on the Articles Page) on frequencies.
    I suggest starting with the document called AVS Technology.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Question before purchase

Thanks for the links. I did look through additional information on AVS.

I guess what I was referring to earlier was not Binaural beats but Isochronic tones with different frequencies in each hemisphere (e.g Alpha/Theta). I know Isochronic tones are supported by Kasina.
    However, is there support for generating different frequencies in each ear either through preset session or through the session editor?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the links. I did look through additional information on AVS.
    Great! There's a ton of good info there.

I guess what I was referring to earlier was not Binaural beats but Isochronic tones with different frequencies in each hemisphere (e.g Alpha/Theta). I know Isochronic tones are supported by Kasina.
    However, is there support for generating different frequencies in each ear either through preset session or through the session editor?
    Certainly the Editor(s) have this capability, you can download one and try it out - they're free and you don't need the Kasina connected to try them.
    Preset sessions are what they are - I'm not sure which ones might have isochronic tones, but I would expect that some do. Also, there's certainly free sessions that use isochronic tones.
    e.g. http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...-Beta-Plateaus
    -Andy.

Thread Information