Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

  1. #1

    Question Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Hello. I have several hypnosis tracks which I'd like to experience at 7.83hz.
    I understand that to be our most suggestable frequency. (or around about 8hz)

    What would be the best way to do that?

    Short of making a dedicated Kasina program out of every single track (possible, I suppose, but fairly complicated?), what would be the best way to experience the various hypnosis tracks at 7.83hz? Is there a way of plugging in audio and having the Kasina play it at/convert it to 7.83hz
    as it goes?

    Many thanks,
    Michael

    (London, UK, and only received my Kasina yesterday.)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,521
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Easiest way would be to create a KBS session using the KBS Editor (found here) and then play audio into the Kasina via the AUX connection (from an iPod or other MP3 player) or USB (from a computer). You can either create your KBS session with no sound, or just turn down the internal sound of the session using the Kasina mixer (press the volume up (+) and down (-) buttons together on the Kasina to bring up the mixer) and listen to the music from the Aux or USB connection.
    -Andy.

    Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Easiest way would be to create a KBS session using the KBS Editor (found here) and then play audio into the Kasina via the AUX connection (from an iPod or other MP3 player) or USB (from a computer). You can either create your KBS session with no sound, or just turn down the internal sound of the session using the Kasina mixer (press the volume up (+) and down (-) buttons together on the Kasina to bring up the mixer) and listen to the music from the Aux or USB connection.
    thanks Andy
    slight problem. My new KBS session track shows up on the KBS editor AND on the Kasina icon on my desktop but doesn't show up on the device itself. Any idea how come? Thanks.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelelk View Post
    thanks Andy
    slight problem. My new KBS session track shows up on the KBS editor AND on the Kasina icon on my desktop but doesn't show up on the device itself. Any idea how come? Thanks.
    PS: I think it has something to do with not disconnecting properly? The casino icon keeps re-appearing on my desktop. Happy to reset the device and start again if need be... (although don't know how...) Thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,521
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    You'll have to copy it to the micro-SD card in your Kasina.
    You can use the KBS Editor's browser to help you with that procedure.
    -Andy.

    Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,521
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelelk View Post
    PS: I think it has something to do with not disconnecting properly? The casino icon keeps re-appearing on my desktop. Happy to reset the device and start again if need be... (although don't know how...) Thanks.
    You've used the Browser in the KBS Editor to put the file on the Kasina's micro-SD card?
    There should be a disconnect button in the Editor somewhere. If not, you can right-click the Kasina SD drive on your computer and select "eject".
    -Andy.

    Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You've used the Browser in the KBS Editor to put the file on the Kasina's micro-SD card?
    There should be a disconnect button in the Editor somewhere. If not, you can right-click the Kasina SD drive on your computer and select "eject".
    thanks Andy.

    things have gotten worse.
    I started right-clicking to eject (rather than dragging to trash) and yet the Kasina would still keep on re-appearing on my desktop...

    My computer is now saying "the disk you inserted is not readable by this computer" and the icon doesn't appear at all..

    what to do?
    can/should the Kasina (or at least its USB port) be reset?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,521
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelelk View Post
    thanks Andy.

    things have gotten worse.
    I started right-clicking to eject (rather than dragging to trash) and yet the Kasina would still keep on re-appearing on my desktop...

    My computer is now saying "the disk you inserted is not readable by this computer" and the icon doesn't appear at all..

    what to do?
    can/should the Kasina (or at least its USB port) be reset?
    Weird! Do you have an SD card slot on your computer? If so, use the micro-SD to SD adapter to read it directly via your SD card slot.
    I'm wondering if you have a bad USB cable...
    -Andy.

    Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Weird! Do you have an SD card slot on your computer? If so, use the micro-SD to SD adapter to read it directly via your SD card slot.
    I'm wondering if you have a bad USB cable...

    New USB cable arriving tomorrow (ordered before I realised that one comes with the Kasina)
    and an external SD card reader arriving on Thursday. (No SD card reader within my computer...)

    I should know more soon!
    Many thanks.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Listening to a hypnosis track at 7.83hz

    Hey Michael,

    If you're listening to a good hypnosis track then it probably already sets a good pace and this might contrast with any visuals you insert and lessen the experience.

    What I'd suggest as an alternative experiment to Andy's is to listen to a few tracks in a listening session:
    1. Listen to a 7.83 Hz Kasina session to entrain yourself
    2. Listen to your hypnosis track in colour organ mode, which makes the light flash in concert with the sound.
    (This might require some testing as some tracks use awful background music with a beat)

    Also - in a similar vein to what Andy is suggesting - you may want to look up Schumann resonance Kasina tracks on this Forum. This gives you two advantages. Some files to get you listening, and possibly MWS files to get you started creating more of what works for you.

    Enjoy!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best frequencies while learning / studying / reading / listening?
    By Holographic Ghoul in forum The Mind Place
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 07:45 PM
  2. KBS session and sound track
    By dtlockard in forum Kasina
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:33 AM
  3. Playing more than one track
    By FrankV in forum Kasina
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:07 AM
  4. Alternate Ear Listening
    By mctxp in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM
  5. Great Audio Track for #48
    By 2fires in forum Procyon
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 09:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •