Thread: Procyon Sessions for Kasina

Blog Entries

Default Procyon Sessions for Kasina

The MindPlace Procyon factory sessions have been re-created in KBSv2 format for the Kasina.

You can find them on the Kasina support page, under "Content".

Note that you need firmware version 2.00 or higher to play these sessions.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

2. Default Re: Procyon Sessions for Kasina

Awesome! Thanks a ton for this; I've been neglecting my procyon since getting a kasina (frankly, mainly due to the lack of storage space and UI; procyon is still a great AVS experience otherwise) and it'll be interesting to see how these play on the more fluid/organic (wording? less geometrical anyway) kasina.

One question:
    It looks like changing ColorSets is disabled on these? (e.g. you can change colorsets with the Sirius KBS sessions, but not with these sessions). Just started playing with this feature and it adds a lot of variety to the audiostrobe and sirius sessions; is there any way to enable for these procyon sessions?

Thanks for putting the effort in to convert these and making them available for free!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyon Sessions for Kasina

You can download the v2 editor and edit them yourself if you like. Send me a PM and I'll send you the link for the editor. I assume you have a Windows machine?

Or I can look at changing them when I get a moment.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

I just realized that likely the colorsets are disabled because the Procyon sessions do not follow a colorset, they have colors that change per segment, and each color is addressed individually. If you change the color control mode so that it allows setting the colorsets, then the session will not be controlling the colors and it will not match up with the original Procyon session.
    Not to say that you can't change this to create your own "version" of the sessions where you control the colors, but just know that what you end up with will be further from the Procyon original sessions.

Another option might be to leave the color control mode as it is and just change the colors per segment as you would like to see them. Then there's still full control over all 3 colors.
    -Andy.

5. Default Re: Procyon Sessions for Kasina

I recently purchased the Kasina and I'm really enjoying exploring what it has to offer. I attempted to download the Procyon sessions, but the whole zip file was only 20kb. I can see the folders, but it seems like it is missing something. Am I doing something wrong? All of the other user created files I've download are 20+MB.

Blog Entries

KBS session files are very small, only a few kb each.

SpectraStrobe and AudioStrobe files are actual audio files, so they are several MB in size.
    -Andy.

Thread Information