Thread: New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

Default New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

I'm very excited to try my new Kasina and especially for spiritual, OBE experiences. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them and thank you!!

Default Re: New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I'm very excited to try my new Kasina and especially for spiritual, OBE experiences. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them and thank you!!
    Glad to hear you're enthusiasm for the Kasina. This is truly a very special machine, which I use almost daily.

The Kasina is packed with many great sessions. Patternity, Audio Illusions, Tibetan Highlands, or Dreams in the Minds Eye are just a few of my favorites.

The type of session that gives you what you want, is really going to depend on the individual, and how able you are to relax, breath and let go. Sometimes I feel our brain chatter interferes too much with fully engaging in any of these sessions, and the key is to reduce this.

With all being said, if you really want to get to an OBE, then I think you should definitely try downloading a few files known as the ENKIDU files. These are not made by Mindplace, but they are audiostrobe and are compatible with the KASINA.

In my humble opinion, these are the cream of the crop in my machine. These tracks will BLOW your mind away! The tracks are made for a higher grade light machine, but the sessions are compatible with other machines like the KASINA to give you a taste of what they are like.

They are located on sound cloud, and are completely free. These are formatted for audiostrobe, and I suggest your try colorset 8 as the standard. If you want to experiment, then try colorset 9 and 10 for a more tranquil experience.

Here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/enkidulight

Be prepared to go on a ride.

ENJOY!

3. Default Re: New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

Hey m8.
    I'm also new owner of this amazing device Kasina,i'm very satisfied with it.
    I tried this Enkidu files and wow,they are really incredible!
    How do you suggest to use it for best experience,with eyes open or closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario51 View Post
    Hey m8.
    I'm also new owner of this amazing device Kasina,i'm very satisfied with it.
    I tried this Enkidu files and wow,they are really incredible!
    How do you suggest to use it for best experience,with eyes open or closed?
    Hey Mario:

Yes indeed these files are quite incredible. I personally own a few mind machines, which includes one that is for eyes open. Eyes open is a nice experience, but I have my drawbacks from that.

I would suggest closed eyes personally, and here is why: Eyes closed permits you to relax even further and facilitates the tones/visions to take you deeper. On the contrary with open eyes, you may not be able to get to the full relaxation and breathing that is required to go into a deep meditation, and can distract you. Open eyes would be great, if you are trying to wake or energize yourself to start your day.

Even so, its quite amazing that even while your eyes are closed, it seems as if they are open.

I would also start off with the shorter tracks and work your way up to longer ones. The Sound Medicine series is a good place to start. These are probably my favorite of the bunch.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

5. Default Re: New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

Hey Scarab78,
    Thank you for reply,you have been really helpful

Cheers

I have an Enkidu unit here in the UK. I just did a review on it. It's amazing and all the files work so well with the Kasina, which I'd never be without. Both units are a match made in heaven, in my opinion. Plus you get the benefits from the red and blue light therapy from Enkidu.

Happy light surfing folks!
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

7. Default Re: New Kasina Owner! Excited! Looking for best sessions for OBE's

Quote Originally Posted by Carie373 View Post
    I have an Enkidu unit here in the UK. I just did a review on it. It's amazing and all the files work so well with the Kasina, which I'd never be without. Both units are a match made in heaven, in my opinion. Plus you get the benefits from the red and blue light therapy from Enkidu.

Happy light surfing folks!
    Where did you by the Enkidu unit in UK ?

Thread Information