Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to find info about the sessions and more beginner questions

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where to find info about the sessions and more beginner questions

Quote Originally Posted by nj.mhkj@126.com View Post
    Hi Marisa,
    I use it for a long time, my memory improved a lot of ;my learning faster; sleep soundly;reduce anxiety?
    I also want to know the other programs what time I can use it. for instance P1~6 ,P8, P29,P30, P32etc,
    Thanks a lot! look forward to me!
    I'm not sure I understand your question so if I get this wrong, I apologize in advance and please ask again.

P 1 to 6 is good for energizing your mind (and perhaps body). You would want to use these programs during the day (unless you work night shift) as they are stimulating programs.

These programs will likely not be enjoyed by someone who is experiencing stress or anxiety.

Program 8 is excellent to use if you are feeling tired (or stressed) and want to rejuvenate yourself. I've used this program before when I haven't gotten enough sleep the night before and I do find it very refreshing.

Programs 28 to 32 are good for relaxation and stress reduction. They may also be useful for meditation. They are generally really relaxing and designed to induce a state of relaxed, well-being.

Hope this answers your question.

M.

2. Default Re: Where to find info about the sessions and more beginner questions

Hi Marisa thanks for getting back,
    I want to know the program29 and 30 what time I can use it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Where to find info about the sessions and more beginner questions

Quote Originally Posted by nj.mhkj@126.com View Post
    Hi Marisa thanks for getting back,
    I want to know the program29 and 30 what time I can use it.
    29 would be good during the afternoon or early evening. You want to use this one when you are feeling a bit tired and need a "cat nap". You will feel refreshed after this one.

30 is good to use when you want to relax, perhaps after work or school.

M.

Thread Information