Thread: How to use Proteus to enhance photo streaming

Default How to use Proteus to enhance photo streaming

Image streaming techinque by win wenger is supposed to increase IQ and problem solving ability. It is based on relaxing and describing outloud to a recorder or listener the images that pop up spontaneously.

Some people find it easy to get the images and some don't. I find it difficult.

Has anyone experienced image streaming with S&L devices? I just bought a Proteus device and tried the Mindlab Visualize 25 program (#34). I found that the flashing light actually disturbs me and does not allow me to get any imaging or visualization.

Are there sessions that use the lights to get to alpha state clearly and then shuts it off for visualization?

Thanks,
    nbd

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to use Proteus to enhance photo streaming

What about turning off or removing the lightframes when you've reached your desired state?

Alternatey, you can create your own session that turns off the lights but continues the audio using the editor.

-Andy.

Thanks Andy,

Turning off manually isn't what I'm looking for as it requires attention, which I'd like to keep for the image streaming.

Writing a session is a possiblity but I've just got the device today and I hope someone did such session alreay and could post it, instead of going into programming. BTW, which session is best as a starting point for a lights out session for image streaming?

I'd like to hear anyone who have experienced photo streaming with S&L machine. Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    nbd

Blog Entries

Hi Nbd,

Quote Originally Posted by nbd View Post
    Has anyone experienced image streaming with S&L devices? I just bought a Proteus device and tried the Mind lab Visualize 25 program (#34). I found that the flashing light actually disturbs me and does not allow me to get any imaging or visualization.
    The images you usually get with the L&S machines are patterns similar to what you would get through a kaleidoscope (shapes, abstract patterns). I'm guessing that you are looking for more solid visualizations such as people, places and things?

Are there sessions that use the lights to get to alpha state clearly and then shuts it off for visualization?
    No, however, that doesn't stop you from taking off the glasses half way through the session and using just the sound while you do your visualization exercises. Try P 21 or 22. Some people visualize better with a Alpha/Theta combination, so it may be worth while to also try any of the "Tranquility" programs.

You could try experimenting with the level of the lights. Try turning them down lower half way through the session.

It may take some experimenting. Please let us know what results you get and with what program you used.

M.
    Last edited by Andy; 07-19-2007 at 04:24 AM.

Marisa, Andy,

You are right I do refer to imaginary images of things/places/objects etc coming from the subconscious. not kaleidoscopic effects.

I tried it with P14 and turned off the lights manually during the session when I felt I was deep enough and it did work well and created some spontaneous visions. Great.

If anyone has experienced with image streaming I'd be happy to hear about your experiences. do you think it works at all? Any techniques? Results etc...

- Nbd

Thread Information