Thread: Query re habituation

1. Default Query re habituation

Hi,

I have been using 1 track from the Kasina many times in the last month or so, ignoring all others, as it seems to have such a massive benefit on me. However, I was told by someone on the Transparentcorps forums before they closed down that one could get habituated if one did not add some background music and change that music regularly - this way, the effect would eventually be lost. I was wondering if that applied to brainwave-entrainment that also included a visual component?

Default Re: Query re habituation

Habituation is most likely to occur if your session remains at a specific frequency for an extended period, which is why most of our sessions move around in frequency over time. I haven't read any evidence that changing the chosen music might reduce habituation, but I haven't read that threat at TC. Which Kasina track have you been using?

3. Default Re: Query re habituation

Sorry, I did not check for a reply, given a lot of things happening in January. The track in question is the deep rejuvenation track, which I gather changes frequently re frequency, so I guess habituation is not an issue. Thanks.

Thread Information