Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

1. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

Yes, Yes, me too.!
    I just discovered ALL of my registered Transparent software Does NOT operate anymore. All I get is a [.NET Framework initialization Error] that pops up for all of my Transparent software.
    Mind WorkStation Professional 1.6
    Neuro-programmer 3.3.1
    Mindstereo 1.3
    Thought Sound 1-2-3

I thought, perhaps by reinstalling them the glitch would go away, but to no avail. I have already sent Transparent a support email about the problem and will send them more until the problem is fully remedied.
    All my software DEAD with the same error message. Thanks for the link to Microsoft, I will be the next person to inquire into the problem.
    That entertainment software is not cheap..

My misgiving with Transparent control has always existed. With all that control and due process to activate their software, what will happen to the people who purchased the software IF Transparent Corp go OUT of business.. I still use MWS..

Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

I also sent a support request.

3. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

Thanks for sharing wmayhem; I almost flipped when my MWS didn't run. I will defintely keep everyone posted on my progress.

4. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

flbum+ I also use Kasina with my MWS Professional I Purchased in 2016.. Same problem here too.

5. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

Update:
    There appears to be a big Brew-Ha-Ha with the latest updated [.Net Framework] not initializing any of my not so cheap Transparent software.

I just visited the Microsoft website and there are people who contacted Transparent 6 days ago and have NOT gotten a response from Transparent as of yet..

6. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-486c611a8ad2

here are the 10 replies on the Microsoft website concerning this problem, and so far, no solutions. If anyone has any, I'm all ears.

7. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Nope. If you actually pay for it, the download link will give you the NON updated version.

Transparent is extremely protective of their software to the demise of its "PAYING" customers. They may as well make it open source, so that the paying customers can continue to use it. As a result of Transparent dereliction, their Software is getting .Net Framework Errors- that prevents any of their software from working for the majority of us who have plain ole average Windows 10.

8. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

-Here is the replies from Microsoft concerning Transparent and Mind WorkStation and other similar software some of us may be interested in.-

RobertWelsh1 has replied to the question Getting the following error when trying to launch a program... that you are following in Microsoft Community.

"Hi Michelle and others,
    I have already edited the registry in an attempt to fix this issue. That will not solve this problem.
    Deleting and re-installing the programs will not fix the problem either. Since the problem lies in incompatibility with the current version of the .NET Framework, I would not expect that re-installing Windows would solve the problem.
    I have not heard of a working solution to this problem yet.
    Transparent Corp. seems to be unresponsive to their support ticket system as determined by myself and others. I will attempt to contact them through Adam Hewett's latest enterprise, brain.fm. Perhaps if enough of us pursue that route, we'll get some action.
    It's a shame that such great software seems to have such poor support.
    Hopefully, someone will come up with a workaround and provide that solution to us.
    Regards,
    Rob"

9. Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

-Here is a second reply sent to those who went to Microsoft to fix the registry Error problem concerning Transparent and their Entertainment software.-

Georg333 has replied to the question Getting the following error when trying to launch a program... that you are following in Microsoft Community.

"Yes, the bottom line is, the only solution to this problem is that Transparent Corp. needs to fix their software and release a new version. But, I'm growing ever more doubtful this is going to happen.
    It appears that the software has been abandoned. If this Adam person is still around, he should do the honest, professional thing and at least let his customers know that he is no longer supporting his product."
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __<
    I hope these post are helpful to those who own TRANSPARENT software.?
    I for one, wont stop until I get MY software fully operational as a result personal projects that are dependent on this purchased software to be functional..

10. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

-Here is the replies from Microsoft concerning Transparent and Mind WorkStation and other similar software some of us may be interested in.-

RobertWelsh1 has replied to the question Getting the following error when trying to launch a program... that you are following in Microsoft Community.

"Hi Michelle and others,
    I have already edited the registry in an attempt to fix this issue. That will not solve this problem.
    Deleting and re-installing the programs will not fix the problem either. Since the problem lies in incompatibility with the current version of the .NET Framework, I would not expect that re-installing Windows would solve the problem.
    I have not heard of a working solution to this problem yet.
    Transparent Corp. seems to be unresponsive to their support ticket system as determined by myself and others. I will attempt to contact them through Adam Hewett's latest enterprise, brain.fm. Perhaps if enough of us pursue that route, we'll get some action.It's a shame that such great software seems to have such poor support.
    Hopefully, someone will come up with a workaround and provide that solution to us.
    Regards,
    Rob"

Thread Information