Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by gareth View Post
    I can see the page & ADD TO CART - don't know what you are talking about
    I know the functionality is there but it is no longer in the official website (example I have many pages ans some pages i don't want to share any more so I take off the links from my web page how ever because the page is still in the server because of the SEO google can find it but if you go in the web page and try to find you will not)

And I also sent one email asking about and they said they have no interest in selling any more.

Also when i think about they could give it for free at the end of the day it is like 5 years old and all it does teach people how to use the software in the full potential they don't longer support the forum with questions etc

2. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

If you actually pay for it on their site I'm sure you will be given the download link

Default Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

I purchased Mind Workstation in 2017 for use with my Kasina. I even purchased an upgrade to the Professional Version. However, a recent Windows update appears to have rendered the program non-functional. I tried to run the non-registered trial Neuro-programmer 3 software as a test. It resulted in the same error message and program crash as my registered Mind Workstation software.

The crash occurs is in the Microsoft .Net Framework. Here is a link to a submission by another user who has experienced the same problem with Neuro-programmer 3 and sought a solution from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-486c611a8ad2

Is anyone else able to use Mind Workstation or Neuro-programmer 3 with currently up to date Windows 10 software? If so, did you experience this same problem and how did you circumvent it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mind Workstation and Neuro-Programmer 3 are No Longer Functional

Have you contacted Transparent?
    https://www.transparentcorp.com/support/contact.php
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I haven't tried that yet as I have found them to be non-responsive. Several other users have already submitted support requests for this matter with no response from Transparent Corp.

I was hoping that perhaps somebody on this forum might have come up with a solution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flbum View Post
    I haven't tried that yet as I have found them to be non-responsive.
    Well, they're definitely going to be non-responsive if you don't contact them! ;-)
    Give it a try, they are sometimes slow but afaik they do reply.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I'm having the same problem with both software programs on Windows 10.

Blog Entries

What did they say when you contacted them? Or have they still not responded?
    -Andy.

Blog Entries

Just FYI, I downloaded NP3 (v3.3.1.0) and it worked for me on Win 10.
    I updated Win10 until it said "no more updates available". It's Win 10 "Pro", currently version 1151 (build 10586.1176)
    -Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Just FYI, I downloaded NP3 (v3.3.1.0) and it worked for me on Win 10.
    I updated Win10 until it said "no more updates available". It's Win 10 "Pro", currently version 1151 (build 10586.1176)
    I have Windows 10 fully updated and reinstalled the latest NP3 version (same as you mention) and no luck. I'm getting the same .Net registry error.

Thread Information