Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by matrod View Post
    Hi sirius496,

Great news about the initiative to form the group. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to Facebook and like me, a lot of people is not willing to open an account just for this. Any alternatives for such users would be appreciated.

Take care.
    I think kiadragon was working on a web site. Dunno how far that got, you could ask!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Quote Originally Posted by sirius496 View Post
    "After speaking with the developer, we are negotiating access to the software. A large part of the original issue was due to people violating the terms of the licensing agreements and using their software to produce (and profit) from SCAMS frequently found on YouTube and other places."
    That argument is not valid. That is like someone who sells a professional knife for chefs and few people decide to stab and kill someone with it. So you stop selling a beautifully made professional culinary knife? Even if a few people used the software for that, it's always short lived and does not last. Scammers are always onto the next shiny object. The beautiful products that the ones who valued their software drown them out anyway. Now Transparent Corp is enabling scammers to do even more damage by hindering those of us from creating meaningful work. Their one offering of Brain.fm will not be enough to overwhelm scammers and they will find other software to use for scams.

The excuse is flimsy at best.

3. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Hello

I have lots of their files, I will be happy to share
    I do need the install file for the MWS

It is important to keep up MWS so all can enjoy
    Thank you!

4. Default Mind Workstation Install file MWS

Hello

I have been using this fantastic software for some years now
    I have a new laptop and the company do not support this product and there is no good clean link to download
    So I ask if anybody has the install file can send me via wetransfer

Thank you so much!

5. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Good news / Bad news

Bad news first: It appears that future support for Mindstudio/Neuroprogrammer has come to an end. The folks at Transparent corp are moving on. This means that your software will most likely not run on current and/or future versions of Windows.

Good news: If you are willing to run your software on earlier versions of windows (windows 7 for example) then there is now a way to activate your license. This facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1822860054508308/ has been in contact with the folks over at Transparent Corp. Adam @ TC is providing activation codes upon proof of purchase.

To activate your version of MindRead on an earlier version of windows and to keep up with the news read more here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1822860054508308/

Hurry, they will only activate licenses till @summer of 2019!

6. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Does anyone have a zip file of the stock sessions that came with NP2? I have the installation cb but cannot install or activate- I was never able to get it to work on win 7 and bought np3 but really want the sessions that came with NP2. If not would it be possible to use the virtual machine to install win xp? I think np2 originally ran fine on that or does anyone know if it will run on win 7? If you have the files I can send you a copy of my original purchase receipt. There was some kind of accellerated learning session that I could really use right now

7. Angry Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

My Neuro-Programmer 3 was working fine until i updated from windows 7 to windows 10 last month.
    I then went to convert an audio file into a file with binaural beats, and i noticed that i hadn't re-installed it.
    Doing so did not work.
    I had to resort to reinstalling it on an old laptop with windows vista, however i only have the 14 day trial, even though i have paid full fee for what i expected to be a lifetime licence to utilise the software. I understand if the big update to windows 10 is out of reach for the programmer, but if TPC can't answer my support emails, or at least provide me with full access on my old laptop, i want a refund, and will be going to the small claims tribunal...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alex333 View Post
    My Neuro-Programmer 3 was working fine until i updated from windows 7 to windows 10 last month.
    I then went to convert an audio file into a file with binaural beats, and i noticed that i hadn't re-installed it.
    Doing so did not work.
    I had to resort to reinstalling it on an old laptop with windows vista, however i only have the 14 day trial, even though i have paid full fee for what i expected to be a lifetime licence to utilise the software. I understand if the big update to windows 10 is out of reach for the programmer, but if TPC can't answer my support emails, or at least provide me with full access on my old laptop, i want a refund, and will be going to the small claims tribunal...
    You saw this, right?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Regarding discussions about getting your software re-activated, please post in the other thread.
    -Andy.

10. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

I just posted in the other Transparent Corp thread but thought it might be useful to post a link to that here in case people have similar experiences and grievances: http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...action-lawsuit

Thread Information