Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

That's what happened to me...the Windows 10 update from hell. Wiped out NP3, MWS and about 600 dollars worth of other programs. I'd change to Apple but I'm not convinced they are any better.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

2. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Auth server for MWS is offline as stated in this forum and facebook group is no longer offering keys. Win10 install failed, w7 vm works fine with trial only.
    Is part of the class action lawsuit to keep providing auth server hosting for existing customers to unlock their purchased software?
    If not, can transparent provide under NDA per-user the unlocked executable for customers that can produce a receipt - even if the application is no longer supported?

Blog Entries

There is no lawsuit, AFAIK. Check the Facebook page to confirm.
    Transparent is gone. Time to move on.
    Some of us have switched to Reaper with the awesome Cymatic plugins and are having some great results so far.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

One thing I discovered is the Transparentcorp products (Mind Workstation, Neuroprogrammer etc.) work on VPS servers.

I tested it on Windows Server 2016 Datacener, and Windows server R2 2012 Datacenter, without any problems.

I can't guarantee it would work on every vps. (So if you are going to give it a try don't pay a large monthly subscription fee on a vps that might not work with Mind Work Station etc.)

The drawback is you can use the software for only 15 days, and can't export any mp3's.

As you already know our product license/keys no longer work since the website was taken down, so the software only works in trial mode.

When the trial runs out on your vps you have to get a new vps server if you want to use the software again for 15 days. (But if you get a new vps with the same company if the vps is hooked into the same computer as your other vps the software might not work since the trial was already used on that computer etc.)

if there was a way to reset the trial then you can use it nonstop on the same vps. But I have not figured out how to reset the trial.

Blog Entries

Why go to all that effort when you can just use Reaper? I'm actually curious.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

I already had a cheap vps for many months for other purposes. But decided to give Mind Work Station etc a try on it, and wanted to take a look at their presets again etc Thank you for mentioning the Reaper...I never looked into it. Doing a Google search I found reaper fm. Is that what you are talking about?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bbeats View Post
    Thank you for mentioning the Reaper...I never looked into it. Doing a Google search I found reaper fm. Is that what you are talking about?
    Yes, Reaper.fm is the site for the DAW software, mentioned a couple of posts up: http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...8236#post18236
    -Andy.

8. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

but the cymatic software works only with mac and so its cheaper to go with reverse Engineering on Mindworkstation. They have done a lot of big bad programming on this software. Delphi and some bad language. On windows 10 they have over 35 bugs build in

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
    but the cymatic software works only with mac
    What are you talking about? The VSTs work fine on Windows. Most users are using them on Windows.
    -Andy.

10. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

http://45.79.76.70/products/
    I accidentally found this site and thought it was their mirror

Thread Information