Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
    Welll I've been up to my ears in alligators for several & hadn't tried to use NP3 for a while. Now discovered this mess.

So is it still possible somehow to get this extinct beast (NP3) rescucitated & functioning?
    I saw only links to MWS
    It's all in this thread, but I'll save you some time...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1822...f=group_header
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Andy, I second that. In fact, had some emails back and forth with Adam H, where he sent me a purchase form, and then months later strangely went back on his promise, and said he wouldnt... My background is that a friend and I used it years back to some very healing benefits, and I have a very tough case where I am coming recovering from head trauma, and NP3 had been one of the only effective things for me. Since Adam seems to have fully abandoned it, I am for working with people who can help with this situation. Those who have a full version still running please message me .... Healing should take precedence!

Default community members who have NP3 running .... please come together ... an appeal

Please message me your contact email if you have a running version of NP3......... I can offer you payment for use.

4. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Do a search you can find cracks online for reactivation keys. And complete versions of NP3. Normally I wouldn't advise this but this is a specific situation. Im still using NP2 pro. On windows 7. I never found the need to upgrade as NP2 is so good anyway. I absolutely love windows 7 and am gutted at the support ending in Jan 2020. My Dell Vostro still works like new and will have to buy a new machine and probably switch between them. I have quite a lot of old programs I still use that won't operate on Windows 10. Eventually I will install virtual box. Ive not tried any of the cracks for reactivation etc because up until now I don't need to. But will have to when time comes.

5. Default Re: community members who have NP3 running .... please come together ... an appeal

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeClouds View Post
    Please message me your contact email if you have a running version of NP3......... I can offer you payment for use.
    I have an activated / working copy of NP3 that I may be able to transfer.
    Last edited by Andy; 05-30-2020 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removed link

6. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

I need to move my MWS and NP3 to a new computer. I need the installation files. I have the associated music files, it's the program that I need to reinstall. Any help would be appreciated as to locating them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horger1 View Post
    I need to move my MWS and NP3 to a new computer. I need the installation files. I have the associated music files, it's the program that I need to reinstall. Any help would be appreciated as to locating them.
    I’m not sure that you will be able to activate a copy on a new machine, even if you can install it.

Has anyone done this successfully?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

8. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Just tried installing NP3 on Win7 machine I have kicking around, sadly no, no way to activate on new machine. The existing machines that I have it on still work fine. One machine has both NP3 and MWS while the other has only NP3.

Quote Originally Posted by sibble-comp View Post
    Just tried installing NP3 on Win7 machine I have kicking around, sadly no, no way to activate on new machine. The existing machines that I have it on still work fine. One machine has both NP3 and MWS while the other has only NP3.
    Deactivate automatic updates. If it updates to Windows 10, they will not work anymore. If they do happen to "upgrade" you, you only have so long to roll back to the previous build before it becomes permanent.

Even though you deactivate updates, mystically the settings can change on you. I had it happen on more than a few occasions. Setting your internet to a metered connection helps, but is still not fool proof. This app (free) helps as well https://www.easeus.com/free-pc-transfer-software/

10. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Yes, true but both MWS and NP3 do run on (older versions of) Win10. If you are running the pro version prior to 2004, you can disable updates. Home version not so much.

I have both running successfully on build 1709. That device (an HP Stream 8 tablet) just never gets connected internet wise.

Though pity they left no opportunity or option for (re)activation for existing customers.

Thread Information