Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

1. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

So far, I appear to be getting the RUN AROUND for the Transparent TEAM..

This is waht they are sending now..

Your hardware ID (HWID). Find it by clicking "Manual Activation".

This instruction is rather Cryptic to me.. Are there any Helpful and empathic members out there who know what they are talking about..

I think I sent it to them; I got it out of my Device Manager..?
    Are we getting the run around..? It wasn't this complicated when I got it registered when the Transparent Corp website was up and running...?
    What give..

2. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Below is your manually generated license key for the Transparent software you requested.

Please resubmit the license request with a valid Hardware Key. Find it by clicking the Manual Activation link. The Hardware ID MUST be provided to give you a license. Note that this only works on Windows 7 and below.

We will try to provide this service into the future, but please note that licensing may by the end in summer 2019.

Thank you so much for being a customer, and for your patience during this challenging time.

Sincerely,
    The Transparent Corp Team

Need help here somebody...!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

What's the issue? Are you unable to click the "Manual Activation" link?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

You will find your hardware ID within the program, not device manager. In MWS click the Help drop down menu, then click registration and a box should appear with your hardware ID number. That's how I have found mine for both MWS and NP3. But I'm still running Win 8.1 and the programs were registered before they shut down the activation servers. Not sure if this will help though for those running Win 10 with the latest Win updates which I believe have made the programs unworkable. Maybe they are suggesting ppl should have made a note of their hardware ID before they shut down the activation servers.

5. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    You will find your hardware ID within the program, not device manager. In MWS click the Help drop down menu, then click registration and a box should appear with your hardware ID number. That's how I have found mine for both MWS and NP3. But I'm still running Win 8.1 and the programs were registered before they shut down the activation servers. Not sure if this will help though for those running Win 10 with the latest Win updates which I believe have made the programs unworkable. Maybe they are suggesting ppl should have made a note of their hardware ID before they shut down the activation servers.
    Thank you very much robinhood..

6. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What's the issue? Are you unable to click the "Manual Activation" link?
    There is NO "Manual Activation" link in the email.
    Nothing was hi-lighted in that link to click; that message is an exact quote.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by Renovartia View Post
    There is NO "Manual Activation" link in the email.
    Nothing was hi-lighted in that link to click; that message is an exact quote.
    You click it in the MWS program, but it looks like you know that now.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

8. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

At brain.fm does anybody have any phone numbers for these people:

Aaron Smyk, Dan Clark, Adam Hewett, Junaid Kalmadi and Kevin Woods?

This problem needs to be resolved asap.

9. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Automatic activation of Neuroprogrammer is working now. For MindWorkstation you need to send a form and they review it. You can join the facebook group for more information if you are on facebook.

10. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

When the Transparent Corp customer service "human beings" ask for your hardware ID, they are not very helpful in fully explaining exactly what that is. They don't take in consideration that those who purchased the software no longer attempt to open it because the Transparent Corporation surreptitiously SHUT YOUR FULLY PURCHASED software OFF.

So it is only natural that people get confused when the instructions their Mind WorkStation reactivation request ask for "Your hardware ID (HWID). Find it by clicking ""Manual Activation"".

They (T.C.) did not bother to explain to their old financially abused customers the minutia behind locating that Hardware ID assigned by THEM (Transparent Corp), so long ago.. Yes many of us FORGOT

Here is how to find it:

1. INSTALL your FULLY purchased MWS.

2. Follow the instructions like you normally would have;(BEFORE Transparent decided to shut their website down preventing those who PURCHASED Mind WorkStation from having access to Software that LEGALLY BELONGS TO THEM.)

3. In the lower right-hand side of the Activation prompt box you will CLICK the highlighted and underlined Manual Activation .

4.From there you will be taken to the; "Manual Activation - Step 1", prompt box.

5.The "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY" will be highlighted in RED.. So read it..!

6. but guess what else you're going to find on the Left lower middle part in a special little box..! YES..! You will find your hardware ID "UNIQUE" to you computer..!!

I hope that was helpful..

Thread Information