Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
    Welll I've been up to my ears in alligators for several & hadn't tried to use NP3 for a while. Now discovered this mess.

So is it still possible somehow to get this extinct beast (NP3) rescucitated & functioning?
    I saw only links to MWS
    It's all in this thread, but I'll save you some time...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1822...f=group_header
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Andy, I second that. In fact, had some emails back and forth with Adam H, where he sent me a purchase form, and then months later strangely went back on his promise, and said he wouldnt... My background is that a friend and I used it years back to some very healing benefits, and I have a very tough case where I am coming recovering from head trauma, and NP3 had been one of the only effective things for me. Since Adam seems to have fully abandoned it, I am for working with people who can help with this situation. Those who have a full version still running please message me .... Healing should take precedence!

Default community members who have NP3 running .... please come together ... an appeal

Please message me your contact email if you have a running version of NP3......... I can offer you payment for use.

Thread Information