Thread: Export Procyon session as structured text for programmatic access?

1. Default Export Procyon session as structured text for programmatic access?

Hi,

I've been using the Procyon for years and love it and am getting a Kasina tomorrow.

As a software developer it'd be awesome if there was some way to export Procyon and/or Kasina sessions as structured text so that code can be written to create, manipulate, visualize, etc sessions?
    (i.e. at least for Procyon it looks like the *.PRw files are some kind of binary data that can't be directly manipulated outside of the windows editor)

Or an API library or something, basically anything that would allow playing with sessions via javascript or some other language?

And of course I'd contribute anything I create back to the community.

Thanks!
    Jon

Blog Entries

Default Re: Export session as structured text for programmatic access?

Hello and Welcome!

I have the file formats and I'll just check with MP if they are proprietary or not. Send me a PM with your e-mail address.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Export session as structured text for programmatic access?

Quote Originally Posted by phaedrix View Post
    Hi,

I've been using the Procyon for years and love it and am getting a Kasina tomorrow.

As a software developer it'd be awesome if there was some way to export Procyon and/or Kasina sessions as structured text so that code can be written to create, manipulate, visualize, etc sessions?
    (i.e. at least for Procyon it looks like the *.PRw files are some kind of binary data that can't be directly manipulated outside of the windows editor)

Or an API library or something, basically anything that would allow playing with sessions via javascript or some other language?

And of course I'd contribute anything I create back to the community.

Thanks!
    Jon
    Wow, great! There is already a proteus to procyon converter, it would be great to have it from procyon to kasina and be able to convert all the sessions of the users of this forum to the kasina.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Export Procyon session as structured text for programmatic access?

The Procyon file format is discussed here.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information