Thread: Kasina Basic Editor Mac edition not working

Default Kasina Basic Editor Mac edition not working

Hello:

I am trying to get the Kasina Basic Editor to work. It does not work for me on a late 2012 Mac mini running High Sierra OS and also doesn't work on a 2010 Macbook running Sierra OS.

It mostly just idles with the spinning beachball. Sometimes I can get it to go to the browser and load a file into a new folder, but then it will hang and eventually dismount the Kasina. Once I got it to upload a whole file into a new folder, but then when I tried to eject Kasina, it gave me a message that it wasn't ejected properly. The file was not found on the Kasina. In fact, after this, all that appears to be on the Kasina when you press the option "SD Card" is a file folder with a bunch of "1's" in boxes under that. None of them can be clicked on. I have to reset to factory settings after that to get all the usual files back in view.

Does the Kasina Basic Editor work for anyone here in the newer versions of the Mac OS (High Sierra or Sierra)?

Any ideas what could be going wrong? Does the Kasina Basic Editor need to be updated?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kasina Basic Editor Mac edition not working

I haven't heard of any issues with the software on Sierra or High Sierra. I haven't tested it myself as my Mac is an older one running El Capitan.

Anyone else having trouble using the Editor on Sierra/High Sierra?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Kasina Basic Editor Mac edition not working

I can confirm that the Kasina Basic Editor is working on Mac High Sierra. I am on Mac 10.13.3 with Kasina software version 1.5.2.0.

It could potentially be a problem with the SD card. Do you have the same problem if you run the software with the microSD in the adapter?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kasina Basic Editor Mac edition not working

Could be a dodgy USB cable too. As you say, try it with the micro-SD in the SD adapter to see if that fixes the problem.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information