Thread: HGH Release

Default HGH Release

Hi again,
    I read somewhere about possible growth hormone release with binaural beat use and I know that you can buy CDs that claim to do the same. Do any of the built in Procyon sessions use frquencies that may do this? If not are there any that can be downloaded?
    Thanks,
    J

Blog Entries

Default Re: HGH Release

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
    Hi again,
    I read somewhere about possible growth hormone release with binaural beat use and I know that you can buy CDs that claim to do the same. Do any of the built in Procyon sessions use frquencies that may do this? If not are there any that can be downloaded?
    Thanks,
    J
    It does happen in a round about way. Growth Hormone is normally secreted during slow wave sleep (deep delta). A Light and Sound machine can help you achieve that deep sleep.

Can putting the L&S machine on a delta program cause the increase of GH? Maybe. The key is to be able to get into that level of sleep for a long enough period - so anything that helps you get there, may be useful.

I did look to see if there was any research on that area and couldn't find anything beyond that you need to achieve deep wave sleep for the secretion of certain hormones.

I found a list on frequency correlations on this website: http://www.llunarsight.com/freq.htm . Again, I don't know how reliable this information is.

Hi Marisa,
    thanks for looking into this for me. I have seen that website with all of the frequencies listed before and its very interesting.
    I suppose it's one of those things that is very difficult to prove or otherwise wether you can get there with binaural beats or you actually need to be asleep.
    Cheers,
    J

Blog Entries

Hi Marisa,
    thanks for looking into this for me. I have seen that website with all of the frequencies listed before and its very interesting.
    I suppose it's one of those things that is very difficult to prove or otherwise wether you can get there with binaural beats or you actually need to be asleep.
    Cheers,
    J
    I'm thinking that stimulating the brain waves (even with bb) may not be enough to stimulate the hypothalamus or pituitary gland into releasing hormones.

I know there is a lot of junk science sites on the Internet that makes claims that their product(s) will have all kinds of "outlandish" results through use their products. In truth, their product may be loosely or indirectly related to a process that makes such a change. For example, green bananas have more tryptophan(sp) in them which converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain chemical that helps prevent and cure depression. So someone could make a claim that their green banana extract cures depression. Is it true? Sort of. Do you see where I'm going with this.

Light and Sound and ECS may stimulate GH indirectly but other things (biological) may have to be in place first to help this happen.

If you are interested, I can look further into the subject though what I'll probably find is more information on what stimulates the GH instead of any independent evidence of what machine can do it (though I can look into this also).

What goal are you trying to achieve because there may be some other information that will be helpful to your goal.

M.

Hi Marisa,
    thanks for the offer but don't worry too much. I'm mostly just interested in what can be done with this technology.
    I'm also a very active person so if a hormonal release could be encouraged that would be a very interesting thing to experiment with. My major goals in this area are development of muscle & strenght and the reduction of body fat.
    Thanks for your help.
    J

Blog Entries

Hi Jazzer

Hi Marisa,
    I'm also a very active person so if a hormonal release could be encouraged that would be a very interesting thing to experiment with.
    The only "scary" thing about encouraging hormonal release is the inability to control how much hormones are released. Also if you do not have a hormonal deficiency, then releasing more hormone into your system would cause more problems than it could solve. For example, people who use steroids in body building - yes, their muscles get bigger but their testicles shrink and the person also becomes emotionally unstable. I know that in children, too much GH causes Gigantism and Cardiomegaly. Here is an article that you may find interesting on GH: http://www.discoveriesinmedicine.com...h-Hormone.html

My major goals in this area are development of muscle & strength and the reduction of body fat.
    J
    Despite all the hoopla about kicking your metabolism up a notch through drugs or methods other than diet and exercise can have negative consequences on your body. Having said that, if you need to increase your energy level so that you have more energy to exercise, then there are supplements (such as ginseng), you can also use the Proteus/Procyon on one of the energize programs to kick up your energy level a notch. If you have the time, visualization of yourself doing the exercise, weight lifting etc., actually prepares your body and muscles for the exercise. The brain always goes toward what ever you think about, so if you are thinking about how great you are going to look and about how you will be having fun while achieving your goal, you may find yourself even more motivated.

I know I deviated from the point you were making but I thought a little extra info couldn't hurt.

M.

Marisa,
    thanks for the link, I will have a read later.
    I have used the one of the Procyon energize programs a couple of times but I need to spend more time with it. I'm also going to do as you suggest and try a visualisation session soon.
    Cheers,
    J

Thread Information