Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kasina not mounting to my mac

1. Default kasina not mounting to my mac

hello! my kasina will not mount to my macbook using the USB cable. My mac recognizes the kasina as a device when the usb is attached. When i open the basic Session Editor however, the "browser" and "transfer files to SD" are greyed out and the message on the bottom right of the screen says Kasina not mounted. I have the sim card in the kasina and i have center button selected "USB" on teh kasina's menu page as well. - thanks !

Blog Entries

Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

Did you press the center button while on the "USB" tile on the Kasina?

Have you made any changes to the files on the Micro-SD card in your Kasina?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Did you press the center button while on the "USB" tile on the Kasina?

Have you made any changes to the files on the Micro-SD card in your Kasina?
    thanks Andy! I have and did press center button while on the USB tile on the kasina. I have made no changes to the micro-sd card. Simply took it out of the wrapper from the box and inserted it into the Kasina following the instructions with the device.

-joel

4. Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

additionally.....when i do hit the center button under the USB tile (and with the usb attached to the Kasina and my Mac, just to avoid any confusion ) i get "Mode SpectraStr / AS" on the Kasina screen.

thanks

joel

5. Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

now i'm not seeing anything on the Micro-SD card. I think i errased it accidentally in my attempts to fix the problem. Now i cannot even use my Kasina at all . there are no pre-loaded programs where there used to be on the card/device. Please please help me!!! Im in desperate need of some entrainment. thanks joel

Blog Entries

Please click the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page so I can help you get your content back.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

7. Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

andy,
    Andrew B has already gotten back to me and we are all set with the content. You guys are wonderful! i apreciate the help and speedy replies. i'm back on the programs on the Kasina device. i even hooked up the usb port through to the Basic Sessions Editor. At first it still was not mounted. I got up and went to the kitchen, came back a few minutes later and bang! it was mounted. thank you so much and high five to Andrew.

joel

andy,
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpaavola View Post
    Andrew B has already gotten back to me and we are all set with the content. You guys are wonderful! i apreciate the help and speedy replies. i'm back on the programs on the Kasina device. i even hooked up the usb port through to the Basic Sessions Editor. At first it still was not mounted. I got up and went to the kitchen, came back a few minutes later and bang! it was mounted. thank you so much and high five to Andrew.
    I am having the same issue. I just got my Kasina today.

Blog Entries

Same instructions. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and I'll help you get this sorted out.
    -Andy.

10. Default Re: kasina not mounting to my mac

Quote Originally Posted by joelpaavola View Post
    additionally.....when i do hit the center button under the USB tile (and with the usb attached to the Kasina and my Mac, just to avoid any confusion ) i get "Mode SpectraStr / AS" on the Kasina screen.

thanks

joel

I had the exact same problem on my Mac.

Thread Information