Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

1. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

New Session Available!

A Star's Dream

This AudioStrobe BWE session begins with soft pulsating light, and sweeping pads and isochronic tones take you into a journey to outer space.

This session is mostly in beta range and will end in theta. Use this session for mood uplifting, energizing, and improving your concentration. Whenever you feel down or need to get rid of your brain fog in gloomy days, this session can be the magic cure.
    The background music is tuned into the 432Hz tuning scale.

Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Hi there, complete newbie here, can someone please direct me to any tutorials on how to download these to my Kasina? Thank you in advance.

3. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carie373 View Post
    Hi Andy,

Hope all is well with you. When I tried to d/l/ the Enikdu files, there were no 'download' options on the pulldown menu on Soundcloud, so yesterday, I used an alternative method. When I tried to copy them over from my Mac to the Kasina, my Mac kept locking up. Although the MP3s played fine, there was something a miss with the files.

Last night I contacted Adel from Enkidu ,and he very kindly switched on the download option for each file on the Soundcloud page this morning. All good, and I now have the files.
    The Soundscapes that they have created are first class and extremely professional. They've done an excellent job, I feel.

I'll keep you all posted as to the actual AVS experience.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any trouble downloading the files, please drop me a line and I'll send them to you via We Transfer.

Have a GREAT Friday folks. :-D
    I am way behind on this! haha I've noticed that only a few of the files on the SC page have the download option. If you still have them as a We Transfer I'd love to grab them!

4. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moai View Post
    The SoundCloud tracks are no longer available for download. Whoever has them, please post them!
    If anyone is still trying to download Enkidu, the links on the 2nd post still work, including the sound medicine sessions and Saturn's gate.

Does anyone know how these were produced? What software, how they are constructed, etc. Would be much appreciated. I have been struggling for a few years trying to produce these types of visuals with only limited success.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

6. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodulf View Post
    Does anyone know how these were produced? What software, how they are constructed, etc. Would be much appreciated. I have been struggling for a few years trying to produce these types of visuals with only limited success.
    I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but was browsing their site today and noticed they offer a workshop on producing sessions: https://www.enkidulight.com/selene/

"""
    AudioStrobe Workshop:
    In this training program, you can learn the basics of BWE, how to use the device, and how to make your own AudioStrobe sessions for Enkidu light.
    This program consists of three online video workshop sessions. Each session would be around one hour and a half, through Skype.
    The sample session we make in this workshop can be tailored based on your need or the application you are interested in. In order to participate in this training program, you’ll need to have the basic knowledge of working with DAW software such as Ableton Live.
    """

7. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Worth mentioning that it looks like they now have a couple sessions for sale as well:
    https://www.enkidulight.com/enkidu-audiostrobe-shop/

8. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Greetings.
    I have previewed the tracks you recommended on Soundcloud and they are wonderful. I would love to download them, but it seems that is no longer an option. Can you point me to a current downloadable location for these files? I especially liked Surrender 1-4.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

If anyone has downloaded any of the now un-downloadable tracks that are not already linked here, please let me know with a Private Message and I'll host them here as I have done previously.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Thanks to robinhood, there's more Enkidu sessions available now!

I also moved the post with the links to the top of the thread to be able to find them easier.

Enjoy!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information