Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

1. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

New Session Available!

Visit the Garden of Delights in our latest audio-visual mood boost experience.
    This session uses an excitatory protocol in beta range and ramps up from 14Hz to 16Hz, and from 18Hz to 20Hz.
    This session can help with the seasonal affective disorder, depression and improve your mood and motivation.

Important note: Please always make sure to keep a balance between sessions and frequency range you use.
    People suffering from depression, dissociative symptoms, lack of motivation and addiction, should not use too much of sessions with lower frequency range such as theta and delta (lower than 7Hz), as it can worsen the symptoms.
    In other hand, people suffering from anxiety, hyperactivity or lack of sleep, should be careful with using sessions with the higher beta range between 20Hz and 30Hz.

Garden of Delights
    Last edited by fumanchu; 11-05-2018 at 11:23 AM.

2. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Two new sessions available; Light of Aluna Part I & II.

Wink Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Thank you I love these Enkidu sessions

Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

I just tried to listen to these two new tracks on Kasina but there seems to be something wrong with the audiostrobe track even on highest light volume I can not see any flickering did it work for you?

5. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

I just tried to listen to these two new tracks on Kasina but there seems to be something wrong with the audiostrobe track even on highest light volume I can not see any flickering did it work for you?
    Yes, I don't believe they'll work unless you can download them (streaming quality is not high enough).

6. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Thanks Robinhood!

7. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Great... i emailed Adel Moradi,the developer last week or so and asked if I could buy the tracks for the machine. He said unfortunately they were not for sale separately
    but he added download links to the rest of the files on soundcloud! Seems like a nice guy

PS>> THE SOUND MEDICINE FILES ARE ALSO AVAIL FOR DOWNLOAD>

8. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

These are AMAZING on my new Kasina. Would it be best to use the Color Organ for these? Or certain Color Sets? It seems that with Color Sets #1-7 and 10-16, the left eye often tends to be much brighter than the right. Thank you for your help, and for an awesome machine.

Blog Entries

Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Would it be best to use the Color Organ for these? Or certain Color Sets? It seems that with Color Sets #1-7 and 10-16, the left eye often tends to be much brighter than the right.
    My understanding is that these are AudioStrobe (AS) files. Use the AS mode to play them. Use whichever colorset you find the most pleasing.

Here's some info on ColorSets
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

10. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Thank you, Andy. "For the most accurate 'as programmed' AudioStrobe display, you will want to use ColorSet 8.R/G. Almost all AudioStrobe systems use Red and Green LEDs and the pan position controls which color is shown and its intensity. ColorSet 8 reproduces this." That is exactly what I needed to read!!!

Thread Information